My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, October 31, 2005

Spiritual and Worldly Balance...

Okie,
So I went to DBLO on Saturday. It wasn’t Halloween, but there were a few ‘monsters’ here and there…. Mummies, nuns, the living dead… hehehe…
True enough, as I had prayed, nothing happen. I was safe! It was even to the extent that it was boring for a while. I drank only 2 shots – a vodka lime and a tequila. Probably was tired also coz we were dancing non stop from around 12.. and we only left at 4. There were a few cute ang mohs… and some eye contact made… but I guess nothing happened coz of the group I was dancing with – one had a boyfriend and the rest don’t like ang mohs… even if the guys wanted to dance with us they couldn’t get in. It’s just as well. Getting to know guys from clubs are not very good anyway. Hahaha!

P.S. Oh shucks! I just heard from my friend that there was a guy at the counter whom I thought was cute and she noticed him as well! I couldn’t distinguish what race he was except that he was tanned. But Regine said he has the ‘Bollywood’ look. Wasted, I should have done something, right. Not my style to do that though. Shucks! Kekeke….

But I had loads of fun. The music was good – retro – and I was having a great time dancing. I guess that’s the main reason why I like to club anyway. So the plan is – Nov 12 clubbing again! Probably going Zouk this time around…. Exciting… I’ve never been there but I know a lot of my polymates used too…Haha…. I probably won’t get to go ever again in a long, long time. In fact, I thought that last Sat was my last… well, we’ll see… lets boogie!

The future is uncertain. I have so many things planned, I’m not sure if I can follow through with all. Nov 19 – 21 is the children’s camp. I would love to help out, love the kids. I haven’t decided if I wanna go Bintan anot. I was telling my mom yesterday and she was like, I just read in the papers Indonesia has bird flu! And I was like …… And she was like, well, no use of me saying anything if you had made up your mind. And I just called CAYC, it looks good that they are going to help us with our Advent formation. I was thinking along the lines of… Rebirth, Renewal, Revival!!! Cool sounding? Hehe… well, they have to confirm with me again the dates where we could meet as they have to check with Fr. Fred. I hope they get back to me soon, I can’t wait to get moving. Next year looks uncertain. Well, a lot can happen in a month or so, so we’ll see. So far, revival is how it looks like it’s gonna be!!! Whoooopeeee.

God bless.
See you soon.

Love
Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home