My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Scaredy Scat..

Hi...

Since I'm on the net right now (2.10pm) at work, thought I'd might as well write a bit even though I have little to say.

I'm gonna have my period soon!! Arrgghh.. cramps. Feeling damn tired, and later am going for mass and meeting... don't know if I'm up to it without proper sleep. Its always like that ain't it... when things are going smooth, there is always something that will come up and burst the happy bubble.

I was a little disappointed in myself for being a scaredy scat sometimes that the moment just goes away. Your heart beats so fast and heavy you feel its gonna burst from the pressure and yet you don't say anything... and in the end this pressure dissolves into a heavy weight on your heart.

Anyway, happier stuff.. Francis called me just now to say that he talked to his friends, and there might be an opening for the social work thingy, and you don't need a degree! Wow... I was speechless.... even he said I sound dumbfounded... true... I didn't expect something so soon.. it's kinda scary lah... wow.. anyway, later I'm gonna find out more from him... we'll see how it goes. I've never been more excited in my whole entire life then right now. Youth. Friends. Work. Haha GOD!! Yeah!!

Just have to keep the faith. I'll see ya soon...

Love,
Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home