My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Faith Part 2

2.31AM.

Its amazing. Somehow he has shown me that he will see us though. I don't know why and I can't explain!!!!! Just amazingly, despite the dead tiredness, crankiness, kalam kabutness, somehow, somehow things are gonna be alright.

I don't care I have to stick close to him... and my world may fall but I will never EVER let you go...

Thanks Ivan for helping with the P&W today.. you did a great job... :)

Anyone want to lead Praise, do let me know... you can give me a buzz (sms) or drop me an email... don't worry we will guide you... and don't worry, even myself still so nervous everytime I lead!!!

Thanks Fab, Dennis, Core, for doing the sharing. And for all those who came today and those who keep on coming. Charissa, Rachel, Felicia, Ferlyn, Claire,Kim.... so wonderful to see you all. And I so miss those whom I havent seen for some time.. well I think I'll be seeing some of ya tomorow at the Youth Festival.

Well, I'll let ya all know again how the Youth Fest was. Despite all the stuff to do, I somehow am so looking forward to it.

I just want to say, I love you guys. Each and every single one of you. And you know who you are. Each and every single one of you whom I've had the privedge of knowing, whom God has so graciously blessed me with. Coz, seriously, you are the reason.

(: God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home