My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Saturday, May 07, 2005

It's my BIRTHDAY!! Hurray!! =D

Yeah hi. Finally I changed my template! Phew! Easier to read right! Dunno how many of you 'annonymous' readers had difficulty reading my blog.. I myself had difficulty... phew.. much better right... I simply just didn't have the time the past month... finally at last.

Oh yeah, and since this is MY blog, I'm going to announce that it is MY BIRTHDAY this coming Sunday May 8 also Mothers Day!! Yeah!!! Since its my blog I can announce whatever I like without having to worry that people might think I want pressies or I want some sort of celebration just because I Had to mention that its my birthday. But since this is MY blog and you CHOOSE to read it so hahaha you'll know thats my 21st birthday this Sunday!! Hurray!! Oops. Not 21 lah. You figure ok? Somehow I think it will be an ordinary day. Sad huh. Worst, I think it will be boring with a capital B! Ahhhhh!!! Haha... we'll see.

Anyway its been a year since I set up this blog.. mainly to provide insight of my spiritual journey with our beloved Lord. And I must say I have come a long way in a year.

One year ago I was lost, now I am found.
One year ago I had no direction, now I have an aim.
One year ago, I had nothing, now, I have everything!!
And if you've read my blog since first put it up, you'd know what I mean. Oh yeah, I haven't forgotten, that I had no uploaded the my archives from June onwards. Soon yeah.

Lots of exciting things had been happening this past 1-2 weeks ago. Hurray!! I'll share with ya soon. Right now, Its time for my beauty sleep. Adios! God bless and keep you always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home