My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Day after the prayer was answered...

was today... NORMAL day... going through the same old notions of the same old job...

Parent's 36th wedding anniversary today. We went Kenny Rogers makan. Later I went shopping and bought lotsa stuff. Accesories keke... and also... food that I didn't need but I just wanted to belanja. I think I'm crazy.. I love spending money on stuff... and I love spending money on people whom I know deserve it and whom I hold dear... but this doesn't mean I'm rich so yeah :P

My mom said something just now that made me kinda ashamed... she was talking about the late Pope.. and how he did miracles even before his death.. and then she said... he was suffering for so many years... he could have easily given up..said he wanted to.. and yet he didn't... because God put him in that position - as the Pope. ARGH! I was seriously thinking of 'giving up' the past week. Thinking of. I knew if I'd given up I would let myself down and would be even worse off then where I am right now though. But there was certain points where I felt like it. Me being here served no purpose. But what she said brought back the question of what someone said to me - Do you think Jesus is foolish in choosing you -

Anyway I have no answer. Today 'she' was back to being kaypoh again. I realise that life is not perfect or never the way you want it to be. Things will turn out alright... but then again, lotsa other bumps will come your way soon. The only happy ending, never ending will be in heaven... and ooohhh... I can't wait :D

Tomorow... work again. I guess I will never be happy untill I clear all my outstanding cases. Untill I know how to handle difficult customers. Untill I for once do the right thing on my own without making a mess. I guess there's a reason Jesus gave me the job isn't it. To learn something to grow stronger. Nevertheless I have visions.. of me being blacklisted.. or fired.. and bcoz of that I end up.. with no job at all.. even MacDonalds wouldn't wanna hire me.. scary thought... nightmare I hope never will come true.. anyway the bright side is to always look forward to something..

I'm looking forward to lunch tomorow.. where I'll probably be going out with my colleagues.. coz we have the same lunch time...
I'm looking forward to New Asia Bar this friday... at long last my wish is coming true!!
I'm looking forward to badminton this Saturday...
I'm looking forward to core cell group this Sunday...

I'm looking forward to buying more Jack Skellington The Nightmare before Christmas stuff... gee its so childish but I'm catching up on my youth days when I didn't have money to buy this stuff (lame excuse)..
I'm looking forward to buying more accessories... need more necklaces and bracelets and dangly earrings..
I'm looking forward to resuming Class 2B only God knows when! Seriously... and I do hope and pray to God that dear mummy isns't praying against it.. *cross fingers*... I'll counter pray...


Okok... I better ciao now or tomorow I'll be dead and the murderer would be myself... if you know me by now you'll know what I mean... hehe... Gd night and God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home