My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Heart heavy.. with JOY!!

Whoopee doopp.. this is amazing. I have to write this today before I sleep.

Things are not so smooth as I've hope for. There are so many things to be done... yesterday I talked to someone and it reaffirmed what I have to do.. but I don't have time... work work work only nights free and nights also got stuff on... I told myself, nevermind, just do what I can and leave the rest to God, as what I've been told before. Strangely I felt sooo happy when I went to sleep.

Today also the same. I feel wierd!! Strangely light. Things are not as what I wished for, what I hope they would be, things are still unsettled, uncertain. But strangely I feel so happy!! My heart is bursting - with JOy. I'm grinning from ear to ear. I feel like dancing, screaming, shouting for joy, doing cartwheels!!! Same thing I felt yesterday. Is this spiritual consolation finally that I've always hoped for.

Talked to alot of new people today. Not everybody that I've wanted to, not in the way that I've wanted to, to the people I've talked, but strangely I'm verry happy!
Met my best friend today and his parents. They're a bit stressed with work too and it troubles me that I can't do anything for them but I feel strangely happy for the time spent with them!
I've also.. let stuff go in one ear and come out the other... coz I know myself and I'm confident in myself that I'm capable, and that I'm mature enough to handle stuff, and not what people think I am. Thats why in one ear and out. I can't reject them plainly but I can be confident in myself and show them. After all, be afraid only of the one who can throw you into hell.
I still feel a bit wierd with some people but I've begun to realise that seriously I don't care about what they do.. coz I know why I'm here for - to serve him and his people - and I really do want what is best for them, and to let God work through me and do the best I can - and I've come to realise that - THAT is all that matters - I just have to do that and I will truly be happy. WHOOPEE DOOP Praise the Lord! Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home