My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, March 28, 2005

Help I can't take it :(

I'm surrounded by great people at work.. my 2 close pals Regine & Sandhya... my nice manager who has loads of tolerence for me.. and lotsa friendly and cheerful and funny people from other departments..

however this is not enough to keep me going...its the job I don't like... I'm suffereing from tremendous pressure... and stress.... on a verge of a break down... some of it is partly my fault... a few customers I did not reply so now feeling the pressure of getting back late to them... alot of it is extra workload coz one of my colleaugue is on 2 weeks MC.. and I don't know why there is suddenly a surge in feedback and complaints... today alone there was 20 emails waiting to be replied to and investigations to be conducted :( :( sobsob

and the nasty customer I mentioned... today I heard he has written in to The Straits Times about all of us, and he is just waiting for the letter to be published coz he has contacts there. He also mentioned that I rudely asked him "are you trying to corner me" which my manager said I shouldn't have said... what was I supposed to do, the fella was pratically pushing me down trying to get me to say yes or no to admit that we are in the wrong.... ahhhhhhhh I'm staying back practically everyday and its not enough and my eyes are damn painful staring at the PC I can't take it

:( :( :( :( what am I supposed to do... I'm still alive I'm not dead.... therefore I can't escape and I can't run anywhere either sobsobsob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home