My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter!!!

Yayyy!! Happy Easter everyone!!!

Do you know what Easter means!! Jesus rose from the dead!! He overcame death, defeated the devil and forgave sins!! There is salvation and hope for all!!!

Whats amazing is... see Saturday (holy Sat) was my turn to work... so sucky... I intended to stay back as usual... coZ of tons of work to do.. when suddenly at 12.20 (knock off time was 12.30)there was a blackout!!! ARRRGGGHH... the lights came back on at about 12.50pm.. nut the pc never did... can u imagine... how to complete work like that... I stayed in the office till about 2plus though... arranging stuff, filing, clearing my table. Of course this spelt impending doom on Monday.

There was also a really horrible nasty customer who demanded to speak to a manager, and wanted the manager to meet him at 11am on that same day to settle the matter. Really horrible he was, he kept questionning me and cornering me. And what was his complaint about? On the 19th he was asked not to skate around in one of our stores by the security officer because it was dangerous. He was wearing rollerblades. And he he feedback now only. He was really terrible... asking me if I recorded teh conversation, asking me if I had the contact numbers of the pple in charge and what would I do in emergencies, and spoke to me as though I was a kid like that ( I HATE people who do that).. I had to keep calling him a few times back while i kept manager updated... in the end we maintained we will settle the matter for him on Monday. He was damn difficult forcing me to asnwer yes no questions as in, "yes or no, you cant make a decision? you can't solve my problem?" I maintained Monday until he got fed up and hung up the phone. Later he called recept and asked for overall in charge name and said he was going to come in on Monday to look for CEO. Go ahead. MEANIE this type of people got no life.

Anyway I went for Easter Vigil mass and it was amazing right from the start!! I haven't been exceptionally holy nor exceptionally good but I haven't done anything bad either, but I still felt God. Right from the start I was filled with this immense joy that had me grinning from ear to ear and just feeling so happy and light it was amazing!!! Like there's nothing to worry about and you just feel so happy you want to praise God nonstop, do cartwheels and run around hugging and kissing everybody and pread the love and joy to everyone. If only I could feel like this everyday. I don't know how long I can work in this job. Keep thinking about how it would be like to become a nun but then it would be for the wrong reasons right. Sorta like running away. You know on Good Friday Fr Fred was saying you ask God a question and most of the time you don't get an answer. Just long silences. Hahah.

Anyway I'll be going to watch Miss Congeniality in a while. Probably eat at Pastamania or Fish & Co. Yayy... its this sorta things that make me happy. I wish I could do this everyday. Hey recently I've taken a fancy to 'Jack Skellington' you know this character from the movie 'Nightmare before Christmas'. I've never seen the movie but the cartoon is sooo cute, I've sorta fell in love with him. There's this shop called 'More than Words' at Harbourfront that sells his barang barang. I can't wait to next go there to buy some stuff. They also got this shop that sells nice dresses but a bit ex. Shopping is another past time that makes me happy. But also extremely broke hahahaha. Oh yeah and I've also taken a huggge fancy to soft toys that have long legs and huge feet. They're sooo cute!! I have one such toy that I mentioned before... with huge feet and I saw somemore at a shop at Tan Tock Seng after visiting a friend. I just had to buy it. 'Bestever' funny feet animals. Keke.

I can't wait for my work to settle fast or else I can't enjoy doing other stuff. Need a miracle please pray for me! Or I might as well quit before getting fired!! Haha.. so dramatic. Anyway...another thing that Ive been dying to resume are my Class 2B motorbike lessons!! Yeah... but I'm so afraid of falling and balancing the bike!! Arrgghh.. Im a chicken. How, any tips for me?

Okie I'll go and laze around abit as its Sunday!!! Leave Monday blues and Monday's impending doom for tomorow. Ever heard the saying, let tomorow worry itself. Hahaha.. may God's grace, peace and love be with you always.

Love,
Marie
aka Mars
aka Mali
aka ???
*huge grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home