My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Compliment for Me!! WHOpee dooP

I came to work today and was faced with a lot of pending cases as well as outstanding work. About 10plus am, I decided to log onto General Feedback, which is the common email we all share and handed by my colleaugue for this month. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I saw the subject: Compliment for Marie Customer Service Representative YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYWhat an encouragement. It didnt last long though, because my colleague (whom I had a great time and laughs over lunch catching up with her since she I didn’t see her since last Monday) had a medical appointment at 2, and the other colleague followed suit… And somehow I managed to survive and my compliment was forwarded to the senior manager of my department, public affairs, even though it was a small thing I did, just helped the customer with an exchange for some rice and I was just doing my job. Why dont the customers who we really go out of the way to help never ever write in or compliment us though? Hah. Anyway, please God, please, I pray that manager forwards the compliment to Human Resources. Its more important that they know about it so that in the future I can be considered for promotion/increment. Nah, like real. More so that in case a customer ever complains about me, they will know that I’m actually quite good and to disregard the complain! Kekeke. Anyway, please, I need more compliments too Jesus! Keke… And thank you, for praying for me. I know you have, and I have been praying for you too. The only thing Im looking forward to right now? My birthday. I have it planned already. *huge grin* Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home