My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

:(

What happened months ago when I first started out is happening again - only this time its much worse.

My work is piling up and its piling up day by day... I have tons of enquiries that require more phonecalls, tons of of customers to get back to, who might very well decide to complain against me for late replies, thus I might get fired, tons of cases that are not keyed into the system, that need to be keyed for customer's records as well as to show proof that there is work being done, and I don't know why but suddenly there are tons of feedback. My colleaugue also received two huge piles of feedback forms and letters yesterday and today. Whats worse is that the phonecalls keep on coming in, one after another, which we can't ignore, thus adding to the pile of work. The email address that I am in charge of receives tons of emails a day that requires attending to as well. On top of that I have extra stuff that I am supposed to complete for my manager, and I think she's gonna hate me for handing in late work, or is already hating me. I also feel terrible, I have the stupid period that chose to delay itself and come today of all days, and my flu is never ending and I seem to be having gastric all the time even though I eat and ARRGGGHH I wanna scream and just go one corner and cry.

We're down to two of us as one of my colleague is on MC for 2 weeks. I missed Wednesday prayers today because I had to stay back to complete my work and I just worked from home just now. And it looks as though Im going to miss Maundy Thurs mass tomorow as well because if I'm unable to clear my work I might as well just die right? Lunch today was half an hour coz of work. And are you wondering why am I writing this blog when I'm so busy? Well I need a break don't I?? sobsobsobsobsobsob.. I shall go pray now... please pray for me too... I need a miracle now :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home