My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Sunday, March 20, 2005

A smile a day keeps the blues away!

heyaaa...

haven't written in a while as usual... haha... bz me...

saw 2 movies this week... 'Unfortunate Events' and 'Son of the Mask'. Nothing fantastic about these 2, not a 'Must see' but not that bad either, as in I wouldn't slam them and I don't regret them. I also love the effects in Unfortunate Events. I like this kinda 'olden days, fantasy story booky kinda look'. Today was a lazy day for me. I watched 'Liar Liar' on cable. Then saw 'The Mummy Returns' (possibly one of my fav movies of all time as well.. love this archaelogical mythical kinda movie) and then another Jim Carrey movie... Bruce Almighty.

Friday was a good day. Hey, for the record, this week 3 days out of 5 I went to work without taking a cab!! Whoopeee... so happy. Yeah, so Fri started out with bus taking, then at the bus stop I saw one of the managers from my company, whom I've talked to regarding work but never really said hi. So anyway I did so and we made small talk and it was kewl!!! She was quite friendly :D ... and then at work I tried smiling at people whom I've always seen around and can recognise but never said hello. Erm, of course a few wasn't recripocrated... they gave me wierd looks... haha... or maybe they weren't looking at me? Nevertheless... Fri was also a busy bussssyyyy day. Lots of stuff to do.. especially since my colleaugue was on leave and another one was going to be on leave soon so cannot take any busy case... and yet everything was so far so good... me was so happy...!! Haha... and I realised that being happy is good.. because the joy you feel you just want to share with everyone even with people you don't like. Defintely good. Me must smile more at pple. Then can get to know em too. Keke.

Actually I'm so looking forward to work on Mon. One reason I shan't say coz its not so nice. Another reason is coz even though I know there is work to do, and work outstanding, I know I have work and I know that I will be able to do it and that time will past super fast! Keke. Then I just went to see the emails from the website. Just only... 10 minutes ago. Guess what. I sent out an email to this lady telling her that her book would probably arrive on Thurs, and to call the branch to see if it's available first before going down. And I get an email reply sent to all of us from my manager saying that it is NOT customer centric and to please do little things such as this in the future. Gee. !!! So embarrassing. And a bit disheartening. Yeah yeah.. so what in the world am I working as customer service for?? Gee!

I can't handle all those crazy nasty fussy customers - and I always seem to kena them. Really.
I always dilly dally... causing in delay of reply.. lack of urgency.. equal = not good

I always thought Jesus gave me this job (Really he did.. you can read my previous posts... ) so that i can brush up my conversational skills with people and at the same time, grow and learn to deal with people from all walks of life. I always thought its supposed to help me to build skills that I can use in the deejay job that I've always wanted and also skills that might help me when I'm serving in the church ministry. Hmm... but half a year on the job and nothing much!! As in I'm still the same - no improvements - Gee. And we're up for appraisal somemore. GEE! Definitely no promotion. Hopefully still got increment. And nope, I'm not gonna switch jobs in a while... (even though I saw one really attractive job b4!!) coz firstly.. I've worked less than a year.. may seem like job hopping... and also very little experience... secondly.. I've simply got no time to write resumes/letters or go searching for jobs (yeah lazy me too.. also suck at resumes and cover letters) thirdly.. well don't feel like changing. Well just like Jesus gave me this job, hopefully he will give me my next job? Deejaying can, Jesus?Well I suppose when the time comes, it comes. I will know it and the opportunity will be open. For now, arrgghh!! I've gotta be a counsellor for the wierd, fussy, mad, old, nasty, crazy people!!! Tahan tahan... never bring work home... and oh well.. I hate to say this.. - coz its like how can it help me if I would be changing jobs to something so different in the future, and also because its so cliche: - learn something new everyday! GEE!

I'm a bummer lah. Looking forward to going Aussie end of this year. Looking forward to getting older soon - NOT. Haha. Looking forward to another day of life to try new things. MUST save money for a rainy day. I've realised the importance of it. I mean what if I suddenly got retrenched!! How to survive!!

Things on my TO DO list that I haven't seem to get down to doing: (Please BUG me)
- Resume Class 2B lessons
- Join hiphop dance class at Jitterbugs
- Practise one song at a time on the guitar to perfect it before moving on to others, therefore not being so messy and not improving!!!
- EXCERCISE.. no will power to jog or do sit ups to flatten tummy at all!! GEE
- Read the outstanding books that I have
- Tidy up my room
- Meet up with friends that I've been wanting to meet up in ages but keep postponing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home