My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Crushes... Cute guys and what nots? :S

Hihi.. a week since I last posted.

Just will recap briefly... Chinese New Year week!

Monday (7th Feb) after work, went to collect my Triple Happiness Combo Set.. consisting of roasted chicken, duck and pork and costing close to 40bucks. Not worth it. Duck (I don't really like duck, now I know).. so waxy.. and no taste... chicken, more than enough taste!! So salty!!! Pork.. got lots of fats.... for my mom to eat.. :P (well she loves these kind of sticky pork) I wont ever buy again. Could have ordered Pizza Hut or KFC get a better meal. Or get a whole roasted chicken from CS for only $4 plus.

Tuesday (8th Feb).. stoned in the office... coz everybody (mainly Chinese) half day!!! Gave a customer wrong information...(being the blurblock that I am.. ) so far.. Fri & Sat she hasn't called to complain.. hope she doesn't write in *cross fingers & pray* :P
Then saw 'Constantine' at PS (love Keanu's six pac :P) and 'Elektra' at Cineleisure. Movie marathon in the wee hours keke. Ok me seldom have deep deep comments about movies. So... Elektra I was warned that it wasn't very good... I only loved the tattoo part.. where it comes alive.. if you watched it, you'd know what I mean... oh.. and Jennifer Garner can do pull up with an arm!! Amazing.. I think she's really sweet but I don't think highly of her coz she keeps dumping her guys? :P First Scott Foley her husband.. then Michael vartan (who's gorgeous!!!) now she's with Ben Affleck or Matt damon I have no idea. Then again, never believe what the tabloids say. You're entitled to your own opinion.

Wed & Thurs... slack at home!!!! Oh my... really slack... slept most of Wed coz reached home 4plus am... Thurs me wanted to watch Finding Neverland in the end didn't.. coz couldn't wake up.. well.. really 'holiday' for me.

Fri.. colleague asked me for my blog addy!! :O :O.... Not very close to her.. but wouldn't mind giving her.. coz she's a Christian.. and loves to you know, do what Christians do.. go all out to proclaim.. so my blog is actually proclaiming already that Jesus is in my life!! ( Have had bad encounters with Christians lah.. always try to convert or say bad stuff about Catholics :S )... anyway... wouldn't mind EXCEPT that.. I suddenly realised that.. in my previous blog... I mentioned that there's a cute guy in my office. I mean, if she reads it she's sure to comment... or ask me.. and you know how human beings are, u r one yourself.. the answer can be seen right on your face.. you can't hide it sometimes.. so better not.. I gave all sorts of excuses... like I'll be transferring to Multiply.. will stop blogspot soon (might actually really stop if I find Multiply is good).. but she did not get the hint.. my goodness :P.. so i told her straight cannot coz its personal.. if you ever read this.. well... HI!!! it's personal!!! so... keke.. take it as tho you've never read this.. anyway there's nothing bad written.. well would people actually think of 'JeuslovesMarie?'? Hmm.. Gee.. talking about cute guys.. me seeing lots of cute guys lately and having lots of crushes!!! Geee... wait lemme find the defination of a crush..`

have a crush on. Be infatuated with someone

infatuated
adj : marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness;


Hmm... not true.. my crushes are.. you're cute so I like you.. kekeeke... oh well!! This is life!! It's great being single :D

Spoke to a verrrry cute guy today.... erm... never liked him at all.. but could see that he is gorgeous.. but coz I actually spoke to him today.. it sorta broke that 'icy' image that I had of him... and found that he was actually quite soft spoken.. and he gave me a 'megawatt smile' my goodness... very d cute!! Yupyup. See, it actually helps to go talk to pple. It beaks the perception or perhaps any negative image u might have of them.

Keke... I also had only 4 hours of sleep last night... hence me uttering this nonsense.

Haha.. I also realise that this probably is giving a kinda bad impression of me.. kinda like.. oh I see a gorgeous guy and I like him. Nah I'm not like that. It's up to you to figure it out which type of guy or which guy I really like as in like for a person and not just looks? Keke. Anyway I got standards too :P !!! Horror of horrors... too young or too old... short tall? :P :P :P... Oh yeah.. and attitude.. can't stand that in guys sometimes. But these sorta things wouldn't matter when it comes to the one! Yeah.. and the one would be the one that Jesus chooses for me.. but so far.. nothing yet.. no signs.. and I'm still young and so.... hence the crushes!! Yup!! Just like Michael Vartan, Julian Mcmahon.. you know, crushes equivalent to crushes on Hollywood stars.. i.e.... you know nothing wil ever happen. :) blah blah blah.. okie me gonna zzzz.. done wif my nonsense

tomorow will be a long day!! Gd night... I'll be back!!

Lots of love, and God bless,
~ Marie... *MUAACCKKS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home