My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Shacked...

Hihi... in about 10minutes I'm gonna konk off.. just a few reflections b4 I zzz...

Although I'll probably be rattling nonsense... coz I'm in a daze.. hehe

You know.. having the title 'president' is great! Yeah yeah.. its fantastic.. but it ain't just a title... alot of responsibilties and stuff like that come with it too, that probably make it not so great.. haha... Hmm.. I wonder who voted for me.. kekeke... yeah you tend to wonder about these kind of things.. can't help it lol... I wonder who vote.. or is it, maybe they didn't, by some miracle God wanted me to be president so the votes were in my favour? Haha... I'm full of nonsense rite.. as my best fren Seb would say (copied from me) nonsentical nonsense.

One thing at a time... look to God.. can't go wrong.. oh well... things seem pretty haywire though.. I guess coz I'm not managing well.. I have work, have stuff on after work.. stuff to do everyday.. so I guess thats probably a reason. No breather!! Haha... I'm also wondering how to pull everyone together when no one seems interested. It starts with us. And I would be the one people come to when they want to know whats happening and I can't tell them nothing is!! Bwahahhaah :( haha.. stress myself... or is it for nothing?

Oh well.. Im so tired I don't know if I will even enjoy myself tomorow.. meeting Karen at Suntec.. oh well.. I do know that I am excited about helping out on Friday.. even though its by myself... and provided they'll have just me of course. Tomorow gotta call Amelia. Well, I'll get to meet new people, learn something new, and get myself some contacts.. OH MY GOODNESS I just checked it out... Amilia is from CAYC... Catholic Association Youth Council... one of the coordinators... oh my.. and I talked to her!! And I was just checking out their website a week ago.. this is kewl.. perfect opportunity to build up contacts and meet new people, especially from this sorta groups... perfect.. I just hope she accepts me (1 person only) and that I don't screw it up.. knowing how nervous I get in front of new people.. hahahah!!! Nah, I think I'll do fine right?

Good night!!

Much happier
~ Marie 1.10AM

God bless!!!!!

P.S. I've got appointment with Mai on Sat... Yayy!! Another thingy that makes me happy and something to look forward to. Sometimes just spending time with friends make me happy. So ask me out okie? Kekeke ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home