My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

?

You know what I'm feeling right now... at this exact point in time of 11.40am...

I'm feeling very lonely and stressed. Nobody listens to me, and people are telling me what to do. Don't tell me you understand coz I know you don't. You're not me what.

I've had the feeling of just carrying on with life.. - there are so many things I wanna do, after all I can still be considered young and this is the prime of my life... I just feel like going out there and enjoying but I know if I do, I will feel even worse.. coz I did not heed my true calling... therefore the sense of happiness will only be temporary. What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to be demanding? Lay down the rules? Or chin chai? Or what????? Yes I know that lots of you people read my blog even though I may not know who you are.. yeah I am not perfect, there you go.. I do feel like this sometimes.

And the only person I have is.. God. There is no human being in this world who is truly there for me, understands me, and by understanding me, knows the real me. Does this mean that I'm just a facade to this world? aaahhh... and let me remind myself why I am doing this again... because I wanna be with you...

It just sucks coz I'm stuck in this dreary world all alone. But let me remind myself again... that this is just a journey.. and the ultimate goal is to be with you.

Jesus!

Good night.
~ Marie
11.47pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home