My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Sunday, January 30, 2005

The Beatitudes... blessed are those...

Today's Gospel is about happiness. Blessed are those who... etc.

Today's 2nd reading: 1 Corinthians 1:26-31
God chose the weak of the world
Brothers and sisters, look and see whom God has called. Few among you can be said to be cultured or wealthy, few belong to noble families. Yet God has chosen what the world considers foolish, to shame the wose; he has chosen what the world considers weak to shame the strong, God has chosen common and unimportant people, making use of what is nothing to nullify the things that are, so that no mortal my boast before God. But, by God's graceyou are in Christ Jesus, who has become our wisdom from God, and who makes us just and holy and free. Scripture says: Let the one who boasts boast of the Lord.

Hmm, meaning, yes, no?

Oh well.

Today I was reminded by God that he is always there!!! Hahaha. He's always been there. I just... don't know what to say about myself. I've forgotten to draw strength from God and that he is really there and listens and understands and answers in his own time even though nothing is happening. He has shown me that it is time to move on to a different phrase and he has provided me with the help to do so. It's right smack in my face I'm so blind. I have all the opportunities in the world for my spiritual growth that is right smack in my lap but I've just been too blind to see. Today my eyes have been opened.. and I'm gonna make full use of it. Never ever stop praying, never ever stop being in constant communication with God. I thank you Lord.. with all my heart. Time and again you've never failed me.

God bless.
~ Marie, 11.45pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home