My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, January 31, 2005

In Jesus's name, AMEN.

Hiyaaaaa

Shucks.. last night I was having insomnia again like I always do every Sunday.. coz Fri & Sat night will sleep late and Sun body will not be used to sleeping early.. so slept at 2plus.. as a result, woke up not so early as usual, missed the bus and taxi again... grrr... not only that... did not iron clothes on time, so decided to squeeze into this pair of pants that I last snugly managed to get into on my 21st birthday. Pain sia... especially after lunch... the pants were killing me!!! Grrr... so tight... and also wore specs today coz was late. Sure felt nerdy. Gee.

Haha my colleagues wanted to go for a steamboat soon... erm, unfortunately the dates they chose I was pretty busy... haha... sure feels good to be so 'packed'. Well sorta... I still havent done my crunches yet nor bike lessons. Anyway its sceduled for 24th Feb. They wanted 17th but I wanna check out that Gospel of Matthew thingy, 1st day. Anyway I just realised on New Year's Eve me will be alone stoning in the office!! Coz everyone is on half day!! Canteen will be closed too.. geee... Nvm.. no supervision then.. kekekeke *winks*

Anyway.. got few more stuff to tell, but I wanna go sleep else tomorow I'll cause problems for myself. Before I go just wanna share something. Last night I slept at 2 plus. Suddenly in the middle of my slumber I felt something enter my room.. like 'whoosh' a gust of wind.. seriously it felt like that...something funny.. had goose pimples and all that... I just suddenly woke up. My whole body became numb.. as usual. I think its a 'thing' whatever you wanna call it. Last had it a few weeks back... which Jock said probably could be my own fear? I didn't believe him.. coz I had this experience before... a couple of years back. Besides I can't just suddenly wake up just like that with the feeling right there. Well usually I will be numb like I said.. eyes tightly shut... body frozen.. voice also.. usually I will be muttering some fixed prayers like Hail Mary all that in my head until that feeling goes away. Coz can't seem to say it out aloud. Then after some substantial amount of time only would I move and open my eyes. Anyway.. last night.. felt the usual woosh... although I was suddenly woken, was also slightly in a daze....then I felt that thing come right up to my shoulders... like last time!! My covers were right up to my ear and yet I felt that thing. And then felt nudging twice when suddenly I surprised myself... I found my voice, opened my vocals and said,

"Go away in Jesus's name! Amen!"

IMMEDIATELY I felt it gone. Just like that! One moment it was right up close, next moment, swish, gone. Amazing I tell you. I surprised myself!! It was the first time I spoke out. Usually it will just be silent prayers. And from the last time, a few days after the last incident, I was preparing myself for what to say... like, how do I say it..like, "Begone I command you in Jesus's name" or something, then I forgot about it. And I was a bit scared too I tell you. So this time I was like totally unprepared!!! And it sounded wierd my voice... out in the silence... and yet so clear.. amazing. And this time I was more of irritated then of scared.. like leave me alone!! You can tell from the words 'Go away' that I said, lol. I think Jesus is showing me things. That he's always there for one. Coz I've been tending to doubt that he listens lately coz of the stuff on my mind. He is also showing me of his wonderful love he has for me and his protection. No, he is rather, reassuring me of it. I mean, its so amazing, I never did that before. And the words just came. And so apt, after yesterday when I was so down, he held me in his arms and comforted me... he really did... coz after that I amazingly became calm, and peaceful.. like he is in control.

Haha.. this sorta reminds me of when I was small, used to read stories of how monsters will appear to little children.. and these children would make the sign of the cross at the monster and it would simply vanish. This is true. I must go and find out the names of the people/saints.

In fact... when you think about it... the things that most human beings tend to worry about.. are nothing compared to the sufferings of the world. Why worry about mere problems.. there is hunger and war and disease and corruption in the world. We should do something about it. Mother Theresa is very inspirational. I must go read more Saints lives and their stories.

Another thing which is so amazing is the miracle he granted me. I can't wait to announce to the whole world what it is really!! Haha.. when when I'm thinking... coz I miss last Fri's Praise and we would not be having praise for some time.. I'm bursting with the secret. I think some of you may know what it is by now. Each time I look at myself or think about it I am amazed. It could only be a miracle of God, besides, I had asked him for it. Now's my time to testify. Just like that *snap* Amazing, awesome, wonderful, beautiful, powerful God. Like Mother Theresa merely being a pencil in his hand, I am merely his instrument. I am probably just a pin. Maybe even smaller. God is just so wonderful. I can't wait to be with him in heaven.

Hope you are touched by him too, and always know that he loves you so much. Every little thing counts.

Good night, God bless. Always.
Love,
~ Marie
10.30PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home