My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Miracle again!!!!

Hihi...

Just a brief update as I've been keepin busy and probably have to sleep soon...

Finally met up with Karen!!! on Sat... yeah the babe is pretty as ever... and she said I'm lookin good too... in fact, lotsa pple have said my hair is great... pple whom I did not expect to say such things... today also in church someone said... so its really great lah!! kewl... lolz... unfortunately.. we can't go bangkok for our shopping trip as there's no time.. she'll be flyin back on feb 11th. Nevertheless, my mom returned home from Thai today. Me got a few gifts... a bermuda pants which I love from the maid, Rita, which she bought just coz I bought her a christmas pressie. She didn't have to buy me one back.. but the bermudas fit perfectly, and I've been lookin for berns too... coz I only have one pair... and its great for camps and stuff (got alot to look forward to) since I mostly have shorts only. My sis in law gave this great 'stuff holder' thingy... whereby there is 3 pockets... and you can put stuff inside... I'll shall put this in the youth room. Mom gave me a top and a pair of necklace and earrings which I love.. love accesories lah!! kekkeke.

Today in church while getting pple to sign birthday cards, suddenly Fr Arro came up and said, "what about my birthday card" and then he pinched my nose... I was like "waaah"!! (inside of course) *blush* *paiseh* but that was nice... like a nice sign of affection kekekeke :D

On the other hand, Fr Frederick said on Fri... "what are you gonna teach (the youth)? Teach them to ride motorbike"? Hahhahaha *guffaws* :P And he looked so serious too. I think I gotta brush up on my sense of humour lolz.... coz I was like, do u mean that!!! (at first) Haha.

And then.... JESUS HAS GRANTED ME A MIRACLE!!! Praise GOD!!!! Yeah yeah yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! I shall announce it soon. I prayed and asked for it and voila!! Amazing... R u waiting in anticipation to find out what it is? Lolz... kekeke.. niteyz!!!

Love,
~ Marie
10.35PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home