My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Must Do LIST

Hahhah.. before I update you of today, I must penn this down.. and please remind me if I forget...

1. Must get that TONED TUMMY - 100 crunches a day (yeah rite...) haha.. or at least exercise twice a week? (busy schedule lah lol)... erm.. must must MUST then can wear bikini and go to Aussie with Karen and suntan... well me will be under the umbrella lah.. tanned enough muahaha... well at least then got tummy to show off...

2. Must resume that motorbike lessons.. thought of taking car lessons lately.. coz more comfortable and safe.. but since I started motorbike might as well finish.. shucks I wore skirt today if not could practise on Jock's bike...

3. DISCIPLINE myself... some days of the week have to be back or at least sleep by 11pm to get my 8 hours of beauty sleep, and so I do not have to take taxi.. oh my goodness the amount I spent on taxi ever since I started working!!!!

4. MUST fit at least half an hour of nightly prayers to Jesus... not enough to just be happy or talk to him throughout the day.. you know what.. last Sunday.... throughout the day I was praying and all that.. went for double mass... coz the 10am mass I went to went in late also... anyway... when it came to night time, just decided to sleep like that... without much praying.. just some muttered fixed prayers.. and guess what... me kena nighmares... bad dreams rather...yeah... so lesson learnt yeah!! Haha... also could be because.. before you sleep... if you pray means you are meditating on God.. so you have peaceful sleep.. know what I mean.. keke... the past few days in the week.. I didn't really pray that much.. I did lament to him and cry out to him though :P .... but I did have peaceful sleep. Keke :)

Well these are some of the more important things that are on my list.... kekeke... that I better get down to doing FAST. Also..... bwahahhaa I wanna meet new people!!!! I got lots of interests I like to do but no pple who share the mutual interests as me.. like pubbing/clubbing... for ages I've been trying to find pple to go with me... but never ever managed to... especially clubbing... sigh sigh.. and I can't just go with anyone you know? Gotta go with the right people... oh well. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home