My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Thursday, February 03, 2005

And then...

its time for more updates!!

Kekeke... one by one.. that thingy came again last night.. so irritating.. coz it wakes me up..it was like whoosh again.. this time almost immediately I said 'Leave me alone!...' and I was gonna carry on and say Jesus's name but it left already...

Did quite a number of embarrassing things being me.. :P yesterday fell asleep on the bus... actually I woke up when it was close to bt. merah but fell asleep again.. suddenly I heard someone calling... was the bus driver!! No one else in the bus.. Oh my... PAISEH.. faster gathered my stuff and rushed out.. the other bus drivers at the interchange were all looking at me :P :P...

Btw.. I know that I am dark, but I do know that I can blush too.. its just that it cant be seen.. but I can feel my face going hot...

Just now went to Harry's Bar at Harbourfront. There was a cute bartender guy (North Indian) according to Karen :P :P... I thought he was ok... coz I think I've seen cuter! :P :P.... we were pissed that he didn't come to serve us.. he didn't give us our bill too.. grrrr... anyway... had whiskey with coke... normally I dont like whiskey but just took it lah... pretty ok...coz I concentrated on the Coke flavour.. shucks should have kept the receipt.. me love keeping receipts from places.. sorta souvenirs, reminders.. keke...$22 in total. Wow, today me juz got my pay but am gonna run out of money fast. Firstly paid my mom back $160. Secondly, that drink at Harry's, thirdly, gotta pay my hp/internet bill also $100 plus, coz I didn't pay last month, fourthy, topped up EZLink card for $40.... which is not enough gotta top up again soon will finish like hot cakes, fifthly, me bought a Poloroid Camera.. total plus film $160... and sixthly, me bought a bikini :P :P... yeah u heard it right. So you can imagine.. all the money going going.. as long as not gone ok. me must discipline.. especially in transport. almost 1/3 of my pay goes to taxi. Last 2 days took the bus but today missed the bus just as I was coming down the stairs. Shucks. me walked back home to borrow cash for taxi.


Poloroid camera is really fun man!! Me was actually waiting for payday to buy. Today at work couldn't help thinking about it. Thinking should I still go on and buy it.. or just save up get digi cam. Thought cannot wait, 2 diff cams, just get it. Went to the store, this lady customer couldn't stop yakking away with the sales girl. In Mandarin. reminds me of my own customer. Today kena one. Lady customer.. yakking away in mandarin and english.. even though I told her me no understand.. she was going on and on.. 'price is less how come, so FP is cheaper, what brands are there'... my goodnes.. :P like yesterday I had 2 of these female customers who were yakking away (complaining!!) to me for 20minutes each. Me couldn't get a word in. !!!! Finally I said, okie, me need to go and investigate now. That didn't help. 'yeah you should, standard no good' blah blah blah. And worse, they were those high pitched loud voiced fast talking women. Gee. headache.. also waste my time :( me suddenly swamped with work :P seriously..

Just now at Harry's.. me friend waved for the bill. We thought they didn't see. Me waved again. The manager nodded and when I put down my hand flipped the straw in my glass and it went flying. My goodness so embarrassing. Hope the cute guy didn't notice. Doesn't matter anyway, I've seen cuter!!! Muahahhaaha. :P

Yeah me actually bought a bikini. So did my friend her fourth one. If not for her not for today me never would have bought one :P :P.. not that me can actually wear one, me must go and tone body first. Perhaps in Dec when I go down to Aussie I would be just nice then. Heehee. Oh yeah me got 1 free lesson with Amore. Haven't decided kickboxing or aerobics or hip hop.

Yeah we took poloroid pics!! And they were so kewl.. we couldn't stop looking at em.. until my friend suddenly entertained the thought of getting a cam too. But film super ex. 20 pieces for $18.90, and that is coz its on offer. Meaning one would cost $0.95?? Better take proper pics. Me actually wanna take 1 with each friend. Btw its credit card sized.

Sunday coming.. me haven't thought of church work... gee :P :P...sigh Karen returning Aussie next Fri!! *bwahahah sobs* me gonna miss her lots. Its not the same girl fren and guy fren. Besides me onli meet Seb on the weekends. And each friend is special, u know, you're like different with each of them and yet totally being urself, its so kewl. With Karen can shop shop can gossip.. kekeke..... with Seb also can shop shop (altho difficult he's a guy) can also gossip but in different way lol) Nvm, got lots of other pals to meet up and catch up with, must must.. cannot let them think me forget them.


My manager joined me for lunch today. She asked me if I was attached and whether my parents would mind if he was of a different race. Hmm, so surprising her quezzie. Wonder why she asked. And then just now I had to talk to this guy from another dept. who always seem so aloof and quiet, you know, those kinds. So I was quite surprised when he joked with me. I was like, "uh, (so and so) can I have my card please" and he was like "cannot".. I was like, "huh cannot?" I was really shocked and believed him :P :P.. then he smiled and then I knew I was had.. hahaha... it was just wierd coz everytime see him around nvr tok or say hi.. then suddenly can joke :P :P.. nvm next time me will say HI first.. me will always say HI (not always must try to) say HI to people even though it seems wierd coz dont really know them or they never say hi back. Yupyup thats the way.

Okie good night dearies... *muacks muacks*

God bless,
Love,
~ Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home