My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Shopping is exercise in itself man!!

Hihi...

Had a good week? Each time I look at my blog, at certain times the counter goes up by 10. Whoohoo. It's either there's 10 different people visiting my blog that day, or the same person every half hour. Coz my counter goes up one per person (IP address) per half hour. Keke... well that motivates me to keep on writing and updating regularly coz I know you guys visit my blog then. :D

Alamak.... so tired sia... today...missed 10am cathecism with the Sec 4s... arggh... damn disappointed with myself. 3 lessons already. Coz the 1st week I was supposed to join, I had to go 10am mass with Michelle aka Letchumi who didn't turn up in the end. 2nd time, last week me woke up late :P Today, me woke up late again. But last night me didn't sleep too late.. I think it's coz super tired from the past few days at work. Even though Ian said only 4 people came, wished I went. Nvm,next week, I don't care die die must make it. Besides the following day is Valentines. Keke.

Haha, told Ian and the rest at fellowship at Purmei today about the naggy female customers. Coz they were talking about moms and sergeants. They said juz answer the phone, "This is Comfort's hotline" and then hang up... Bwahahhaha.... either that or, after the women finish their rambling, then I start my own problems..."Aiyoh, you know when I go home I so tired, I still have to do this n that blah blah" HAHAHAHHAAHA... it was so funny I tel you I couldn't stop laughing.

Then after that went to meet Karen. We were supposed to go to that funky shop at Anchorpoint. Me finally bought the skirt me was eyeing!! And a black skirt that Karen pointed out to me, which I took the last piece which was on the manneqin which was $36 .90 (my goodness) and which in the end she also fell in love with!! Hhahaha... oh well... me saw a pretty funky bag too but decided against it. ($29++!!) Figured I might see a nicer one somewhere...

Oh my goodnez.. then we went to Queensway and me decided on the spur of the moment to get a pair of sneakers... since me might want to take up dancing would be useful... Saw Fila, saw Converse, went back to Fila... bought this 'ballerina' type shoes... in ORANGE!! Goodnez.. it suits my skin but hope I can carry it off well...... and then found some nice tops in a shop.. 3 for $10... and more shops with nice skirts but if I buy I'll be pretty broke!!! This is typical of me you know.. everytime I get my pay.. will spent it within the next few days. ARRGGHH!! Haha.. me better do somthing about it, put some savings aside or something :P or not rainy day come dunno how...And there's this nice funky female shop beside a sports shop (that is super crowded) on Level 2.. why I said nice is coz I went in to wait for my friend.. and its owned by an old couple.. they started joking with me, saying its ok, you can put down ur stuff (was carrying HUGE bags man), you can even sit down and wait, just pay $1 per hour.. and then when I went off they said, what about the payment? and then when my fren finished, I came back.. and then they said, oh ur back, and stuff like that u know. VERY friendly. sometimes these friendly people will actually make you wanna buy u know, even though you may not want to at first. Haha. I'll definitely visit them again next time see if got new fashionable clothes. And then after that we walked and walked all around Level 1 and Level 2 for more than 3 rounds each coz we were looking for a shop that we saw earlier but we couldn't find it....and me was wearing heels!!! Oh my goodnes.. so painful and carrying heavy stuff... I tell you this is when shopping is no more fun and tiring... and where you can burn your fats...

Okie on to other stuffs.... me saw cheaper poloroid cameras today!! The original Poloroid brand.. only $45!!! But its huge!! and pics also bigger.. and other instant cameras slightly cheaper.. but also quite big... I think my one is nice and cutesy and poeple also say its funky.. looks like a CD player.. muahahaha :D and my new Fila shoes matches it.. muahaha (im wierd I know :P)

Oh my goodnez, on Fri, right, I came across the cute guy in my office face to face for 2 times and both times I did not open my mouth and say HI!!!! ARRGGHHH.. me wanted to box myself... First time I sorta half smiled.. second time, he was behind me, I didn't know it was him actually... then me was walking in my heels so slow making 'click clock' noises somemore, gee... but he didn't overtake me.. iz that a good sign of a gentleman? I have no idea... P.S. I hope my colleagues never ever get to know my blog address leh.. wait they find out about this, I will have a headache hahah.. this is just for fun, to add some fun and spice into boring office life, know what I mean? And who knows, maybe when I start talking to him we could become good friends. So there, hahaha :P And there are one or two more cute guys, as in cute with features in the office... but as far as I've seen, quite dao... and this cute guy seems to have noticed me as well, so :P :P

This week is such a contrast from last week. Last week I was so panicky and worried about church work. This week I'm so relaxed!! Arrghhh.... cannot cannot... I think next week onwards I'm gonna be pretty stressed up.. I actually wanted to meet up with some friends over CNY but decided better not... got lotsa stuff to catch up with... you guys know I'm helping to write for my company's newsletter right? Did I inform abt this in my previous blog? Well I'm helping with the quiz for now... must come up with one by the 14th... and then the person in charge asked me if I wanna help with writing... and she said there's an event on the 15th... I was quite hesistant coz the amount of work has accelerated in the office (I think its seasonal) But it seems that I just have to get quotes (I hope! *cross fingers* ) so ok lah for now. And also this week I have to come up with the confimed schedule for the leader's retreat... logistics and all... so I think I'll be pretty packed!! *stressed* *pulls hair our* hahahaha.....hopefully I'll manage.. me hope...

Yesterday was the best. Coz I saw this really cute cute guy and this cute cute girl whom I LOVE SO MUCH!! (nope I'm not a lesbian :P) It was my nephew and niece!!!!! YUP... after work went over to my bro's place at Pasir Ris.... and saw the cute little sunshines of my life. When I hold them, I just feel so happy. My nephew Philip is 3 years 4 months, talks non-stop, loves telling stories. Yesterday he was SuperHero. He was 'korkor SuperHero' and I was 'MamaSuperHero' according to him. Hahaha.... so sweet!!!! Full of energy... although sometimes a bit difficult to understand what he is saying LOL... and I took instant pics of them and told them its 'magic'!! Coz the picture will slowly form... and he was so fascinated he wanted somemore.. coz I took 3 as they were so fidgety... and my niece has become so sweet and cute!!!!!! She loves sitting in my lap when I'm sitting down on teh floor cross legged. She would just come and plonk herself down on me. When she was smaller she didn't like me :P haha.. not say didn't like me.. when I wanted to carry her, she didn't want... just like the youngest niece, Paulyne, who's 6 months... when I tried playing with her saying 'kootchie kooo' she started to cry... :S dunno why.. maybe its not me.. haha... could be the heat.. maybe she's not used to me... haha.. anyway yesterday in church, my mom was like signalling to the older niece, Patricia, who's 1 year 7 months, whether she wanted to sit on grandma's lap. She shook her head no. I did the same, and she stretched out her hands!! I was so happy!!! Haha... my mom said perhaps she had enough of her already... I dun know but it was heavenly to hold her. She can't talk much but she understands... and during dinner she kept on calling 'mummy mummy' sounded so cute!!! and later on my sis in law was recording her say 'one, two' all the way to 12 I think... but she missed out seven...she always goes straight to eight.. heheeh... I think next time I very unhappy I just have to see them and I'll be alright.

Oh yeah and during dinner yesterday I also saw Letch while I was eating halfway!! I started waving frantically coz she was quite far off, and she was with another girl, whom I also know but whom I've always been wary of. The girl saw me but Letch didn't so hence the waving. Finally she saw me and smiled. Actually earlier on she asked me if I would be coming down to FP. I said no coz I'll be with bro. Anyway, later on she came over to say hi. I thought that it was very nice and how to you call it...'right'...'well mannered' or something like that. I mean others can just say hi and then go off to eat on their own but she came over and thus could show her my little sunshines!!! And then later when I was walking with Philip, I saw them, I said, "philip wanna say hi to Tita Marie's friends' he said 'where your friends' when he saw them so close I think he got shy. Whereas for them they just whispered among themselves, I just felt wierd. Just like the last time I went down and waited for her for ages only to find her with this girl, and then we were like strangers, want to talk also cannot coz they both were stuck to each other like glue and staring at me even in a wierd way. Somehow I think there's no point with our friendship already. I mean, even when I still used to go out with her and them actually, I used to be very very unhappy. Coz of alot of things, I would rather not get into it here. Anyway, like I said, it was good of her to come over.. in fact Letch has always shown me that she's a good friend... I've observed, coz the other girl always gets into trouble and Letch is always there for her.. so I take it that she's meant to be there for her now. You'll be in my prayers Letch!!

So, sayonara... till our paths cross again. Oh yeah.. yesterday I said, "Philip Tita Marie loves you" and he said, "yes I know" soo cute..sigh... hehehe..

Haha okie lah. Now for me to do some housework (ironing of clothes for work.. you guys who don't have to do laundry, ironing etc are sooo lucky!!!!!!) and then ZZZZ time. Must discipline, to wake up at 7, and leave house by 7.39am, so that I can take bus to work. Haha... have a great week!!! And share with me some of your ang pau can? Pleasey weasey? ;)

Love & God bless,
~ Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home