My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Friday, June 18, 2004

The thinking gal...

12.52am.. I'm bored to death right now.. waiting till 1.30am to watch 'Angel' on StarWorld..Today didn't do much.. after work, went for mass.. and saw some of the confirmation kids there... one clique.. kinda cool, its great to see them so 'on'... and I think they've been going everyday since Mon..just after the camp!!! on Mon I only saw Ivan, but I think after that they decided to meet up.. looking forward to tomorow's praise!! :D :D

After they left I got caught by Vincent.. for insurance!!! At last I also kena. Actually, he said to help him do a survey..he said don't have to do anything, buy or anything... and after looking at the form, I thought it was fishy... asked for details like add, date of birth.. part of me wanted to say no.. another part of me decided to just carry on and be nice... but after that there were more questions.. like how much income you get, how you spend your money, etc etc... luckily I am only working part time right now.. but Vincent seemed surprised that I'm past 21, and still not working full time..

you know what, I don't care and I'm not gonna be pressured.. I mean, sure I am looking for a full time job but I don't owe anyone any explainations or need anyone to push me to get one soon... anyway, like I said, luckily I only working part time so I filled up only a bit of the form.. then he left.. 2 hours later, while I was at macs, got a missed call.. then that very same number called me while I was shopping at NTUC.. and asked for 'Theresa'... haha, you betcha I got irritated.. my name is 'Marie', and as for 'Therese', its not 'Theresa'!! I always get irritated by people who address me like that... (haha, temperemental me...) unless I like you lah of course... but this fella.. started asking so many questions.. on my hp somemore, not cheap... and what i told him not enough.. like he ask what sector working, I said retail, not enough, have to know exactly what, and have to know which place.. I told him I'm not interested right now, besides only part-time.. (actually, full time also I wont be interested)... the thing was, I never gave my handphone number.. there was a section asking for email/contacts and I only put email.. Vincent must have asked someone... grrr... nothing against Vincent, but I think tomorow or when I next see him, I have to tell him straight, not interested!! Or its gonna bother me to no end.. I always like to think uneccesarily..worry uneccessarily... I was thinking right, what do others think my role was at the confirmation camp.. but you know what, I'm not gonna be bothered by what others think.. coz I gave my best.. I may still be a little too quiet for some.. but with the Holy Spirit working in my life more, 'quiet' will be a word of history in my books... and anyway, back to insurance, even when I get a full time 1k over job, will never be interested.. so sorry, as a friend I can't help you this way.. maybe other ways.. and hopefully I don't keep getting calls from them or emails!!

Anyway, later went to do my favourite past time, shopping!! Hahaha, at NTUC.. hey I shouldn't have gone to Jack's Place yesterday.. like I said, the calories that I burnt cycling went down the drain, and instead I gained more fats :( :( oh well.. as a result I bought some 99% fat free soups (quite delicious.. Batchelor brand I think) but I think I gotta really really excercise...hey Mother Earth's muesli bars are also quite nice.. I used to buy Uncle Toby's, but Mother Earth's are just as tasty and cheaper..

and I can't get my mind off motorbikes right now.. keep thinking of getting my license and all... really hope I'll be able to do it.. so very soon yeah *huge grin* my hairstyle is also damn ugly right now... but I cannot cut it coz I want to grow it long...and once more, I have to reinstate that I am extremely broke!!! Sigh. Wish I had a digi cam right now. I love taking pictures.. yes of myself as well haha, the thing is, I don't always look my best thats why I appear to be camera shy... I cant connect my hp to my pc if not I could transfer the pics I took to my pc... and also, I dunno whats with my pc, both my printer and scanner is jammed... and I don't wanna have them fixed.. yet.. coz I don't know how much they cost and dun know where.. which reminds me, gotta change my school projects on video tape and dics to cds.. coz Seb said he found out his got fungus.. I'll be in pain man if I lost mine... there's this demo tape on video that I made especially for an assignment all by myself, and I really hope its still intact.. which reminds me, I have yet to take my 21st birthday tape from my bro's place!! anyway, back to the story, yeah one day.. when I have lotsa money, I'll get a cam.. well, I've run out of things to say already.. really looking forward to tomorow.. btw my arms and neck and backside hurt from cycling!! hahahah... well I'll cya my friend, God bless, love,Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home