My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, June 07, 2004

Powerful

Just came back from the leadership camp today that started on Fri. I kena my cramps today. Lukily was the last day of camp. So painful. Even with the panadol, the pain came off and on.

Anyway, there is just one thing I have to say.. and that was, on the second night of camp, the Praise we had was superbly wonderful! Powerful! Fantastic! Praise the Lord!!! I don't know... maybe it had to do (for me) with Confession just before it. But it was just the Lord's Spirit moving among us that night and it was just simply wonderful, I can't put it in words :)

Looking forward to the Confirmation Camp next. Two days to go... 9th June... take care and God bless,Love, Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home