My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Friends!

Hiya!!I havent posted in ages I know... been busy... with work.. and when I'm not working, too tired or occupied with other stuff. Got lots to tell, but will tell it later.Today I just wanna mentioned that my friend, Monica Angela James, from my secondary school, called me in years!!

Yup, today being Vesak Day, public holiday, I'm sure everyone of you was out, everyone except lil' ol' me. Haha. My family was over at my bro's place, where my Auntie Marie (the nun) would be there in the evening. I was thinking of going too, then decided against it, as I started work at 5pm, so it would mean I would have to leave my bro's place (Pasir Ris!) at 3plus or thereabouts. So there I was in the midst of watching TV (Mom's Dating a Vampire!!) when I got a phonecall from dear Monica. So suprising. In secondary school, we were okay friends I guess, but i think she had some problems with the Indian gals that she changed school after Sec 3... or was it Sec 2? Anyway, since then have lost touch with her, somemore she shifted house and all that. It seems she finally found my home-made name cardafter 6 years, and it was there that she gave me a call. Luckily I didn't shift house too. Well, it was nice catching up, talked about more than an hour on the phone. She now weighs only 41kg!! And about 161cm. Wow, shocking. Guess and hope we will meet up sometime soon. Anyway, its good that I got in touch a friend after all my friends seem to be overseas or preoccupied. Jesus knows I guess. Haha.

Watched Miss Universe, the remaining 1 hour when I came home from work. Interesting. Australia won! Singapore didn't make it as usual. All the ladies all tall tall with long hair one. Too bad India didn't make it to the top five. But India seems to be in the top 10/15 every year. Proud to be Indian. too bad Singapore doesnt choose Indians to be their Miss Universe. Although I'm not saying if they did we would stand a better chance. Haha.

Looking forward to Singapore Idol soon. The judges were finally revealed Monday night after being so hushed hushed!!! dick Lee, Florence Lian, and Douglas Olivero are gonna be 3 of the 4 judges. The last one is Ken something something a singing label manager or something.

Okay, I'm gonna sleep. Tomorow have work at 8am!!! Gosh. 8-5pm. First time, overtime. Hopefully can wake up. By the way I kena pimple outbreak.... arrrgggghhh!!!!! Night!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home