My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Blur!!!

Hiyah today today. So many problems today. Today my first time OT, found out had to swipe the OT card when I was about to go home. Then the person in charge is off today, so I had to leave a note for her and remind her when I come back on Monday... sigh. Nobody told me about it.Then I still have the problem of Sat off... I asked for off days for the camp this Fri to Sun, but she planned me Sat to work. I have no idea why, maybe she forgot. The thing was she's on leave, will be back tomorow only, and after telling so many people I cannot work, tomorow I still have to call her to inform her (and don't know whether she will let me have off or not) and to remind her that the following week I asked for off days as well. She is sure to grumble. Sigh. I am definitely not looking forward to it. And the other day I sent my resume... without my contact numbers!!! I sent another one again with the details but it doesnt look that professional huh. Dunno whats wrong with me. Arrggghh!!!! I don't know if I will ever get a job!!!!!!!!!! And I don't want to quit this one coz I want the 10% discount still!!!! Hahhahaa!!! We'll see how things go. Sigh

Remember I said I've got lots to tell? Well let me catch up with you... yeah the other day... that Sat.. saw Shrek 2... was super duper happy... was jumping up and down and pratically screaming my head off with joy... and the last time I did that was probably when I had an 'A' grade for final speech for Speech Communication with aaron in Year 1, and that was like ages, means like in ages I was truly happy. And since last Sat, haven't been feeling that great either. Shrek was ok only. It was funny, at certain parts, but wasn't a super fantabulous movie. The following day, sunday, after mass, went with my mom to Serangoon Road Little India coz we didn't know what to eat. We went to Komala Villas, and I ate Masala Thosai, which was delicious!!!! Much better and cheaper than Brindas over at Bukit Merah. The service was good too, restaurant style, where they serve you, the guy was very attentive, and I got as much coconut as I wanted... which was my favourite :)

Then I really wanted to thread my eyebrows, so we walked around a bit, but most of the beauty shops were closed. I almost did henna painting on my hand, for 5 bucks, but then decided against it as at work they might complain, also, I could save some money... I bought the henna ink itself for just 2dollars. Guess I'll just apply it myself. Then I also bought the potai. Nice fasionable ones. Oh yeah, Sun I also woke up late, as usual. Decided not to go to work as was 8plus, supposed to work at 8am,so went to doctors, and took 2 days MC, for Monday as well, which meant I could see the movie that I won, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen!!!

So Monday, 24th May, sleeping as usual in the late morning, when Letchmi called me, asked me to go out. So I said ok. Met her at Singtel Hello Shp as she wanted to change her hp number, but in the end she was still under 2 years contract so she decided to wait another 6 more months. I decided to go to Macs to eat the $1.95 chicken fillet burger as usual (since I was broke) when who did I see on orchard Road, but my Auntie the nun, my namesake!! Yup, she was roaming around with another nun, looking for OG. Instead, directed her to Metro, then went off to Macs. After eating, still had free time to my movie so we went to Borders. I had a surprise, Letchi bought me the True Singapore Ghost Stories Colume 11!!! I didn't know it was for me, when she paid for it, she asked for a pen, wrote something inside and passed it to me. I thought it was very sweet of her considering she just go to know me and we just got close and my birthday had passed.

Anyway, watched the movie later with my sister. Was an okay movie. Typical teenage drama. Linday Lohan is the star. Like her eyeliner. brough back memories of when I was 18. Linday is kinda acting in all the teenage drama right now like the upcoming mean Girls. By the way I wonder what happened to Amanda Bynes. Hmm.

Anyway, the following Thursday, since I started work at 5pm, and Letchmi was off, she called me out again and we watched The Day After Tomorow. Wow, I seem to be watching lotsa movies recently. I like!!! But I still havent watched Troy. Day After Tomorow was good. Loved the special effects, fantastic. Then I saw Deep Impact as well, the following monday on TV. I think Day After Tomorow was much better. So many disaster movies. Did not see Armageddon though. Oh yeah, and last year got this movie The Core... also a disaster movie.. haha...

And then Sat, 28th May, worked in the morning, in the evening went to church, and then after that, dinner at Bt. Merah... In introduced mummy this Western Stall that I ate from before.. then we went shopping at NTUC and spent $50 over!!! :O Haha...

Sunday, couldn't make it to mass on time, so met mummy after church... saw my cutie pie Philip for a sec, they all went for mass too, gave him a cuddle then he was gone.. sigh... but that sweetie really brightens up my day... then mummy and I went to Tiong Bahru, ate at Burger King, since now got the coupons that last sooo long until 14th July... happy happy happy... :D... ate my fav. chicken whopper with cheese... then I went to order my contact lenses... $125 for half a years supply... so expensive!! When I get my pay, I won't have much left after this, the loan and my bills... sigh... seems that because I have astimatism, (or however you spell it) on my right eye, a box costs a whopping $90!!! My goodness. Oh well, the price of looking good. Haha... well thats it I guess for the updates since then.. Have a good upcoming weekend.. and hope I have a good one too, considering all the latest happenings. Haha. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home