My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Great Day!!!

My dream, well, one of my dreams came true today, I finally went cycling!! Yup yup!!Firstly, met Seb after a whole long 3 months!! Simply fantastic. He's slightly tanner, and he has muscles now!! Yup, the kind where you don't even have to flex, they show when you move.. wow, phweeweet.. haha... Met him at Plaza Sing, where we sat at Macs and caught up. He bought me this handkerchief full of smiley faces, coz he said he wants me to be always happy, with the colour purple, my favourite colour, and with my full name 'Marie Therese Anthony' embroidered on it. So sweet!! You know, its great having him back, even though he is only here for 2 weeks.. its not that I thought he forgot about me, but was getting kinda lonely over here... with him in Thai, Karen in Aussie... Mich in Japan.. and those over here, too busy to make time...when I least expected it, he came back.. what a boost to my life! :D

He showed me the photos he took, and the photo that we took at the airport on the day he left was indeed nice as he said. Hopefully I can have it scanned and put it on friendster. It was fantastic catching up... like old times..!! In fact, used to take old times for granted.. at that point in time... like in school, everyday used to see each other, just thought it would happen forever. I'm so happy that Seb managed to come back at this time, since Fri is his 21st birthday. Sigh. Hope to meet up with him at least one more time before he goes back. And then, the next time he comes back will be in Feb next year.

Then after that met Letchmi, and we went cycling!!! Whoohooo... been wanting to do that for ages but cannot find khaki.. We had to put $50 deposit for each bike tho, coz she didn't bring her IC and I lost mine long time ago.. wow... and at first, had to get the hang of cycling again, coz it had been 3 years since I last cycled...but once I did was fantastic... like a great workout... my only gripe was, the bike I had was quite slow in speed... and, on my way out earlier, my shoe's heel broke :( :( and I just got this pair of shoes less than 3 months ago from Bestway.. and Bestway is no more.. and I love this pair of shoes... something like court shoes.. coz to get it from elsewhere like Bata is more expensive... and this is the second time a similar pair of shoes of mine had the heel coming out... sigh.. oh well...

After the 2 hours plus of cycling, couldn't decide where to go to makan, so Letchmi suggested Jack's Place, and she said she'd treat me, coz it was definitely expensive, and I didn't have much money... in the end I just gave her back $10... the bill was abt $50... couldn't let her pay the whole thing, and at the same time, couldn't afford to pay half.. oh well, what a dinner.. all the calories burnt while cycling went down the drain!!! Hahahaha.. I ate catfish and sirloin steak... catfish tasteless lah.. sirloin quite nice...had a baked patato too... we had alot of fun laughing... and I was playing around, trying to see if the guy's steak at the next table was well done, to compare it with mine, in case mine was not, and trying to sneak glances without him noticing, and I almost burnt my hand coz I was concentrating so much on cutting my potato that i didn't realise my hand was near the candle flame, and I had a time wrestling with cutting the piece of meat... reflecting on it, I think I can be pretty funny with the right people, and I like to make people laugh... by making a fool out of myself of course... haha.. so I guess, only close friends get to see that side of me, although I am trying to open up more

Talking to Seb about it.. made me realise.. that compatibility is very important.. well, sort of.. true, opposites attract and sort of complement each other, but you need some similarities to maintain...Let me list out stuff that might make it difficult to work...lets say, if you are interested in a relationship with me?? hahaha....

*I love clubbing and staying out late (thus, if you stay nearby it would be great)*I'm a movie buff!! Love going to the movies...
*I like trying out new things.. and maintaining things that I've tried but not so good.. like cycling, pool, bowling and many more other stuff... so it helps that you like to do these stuff together with me, or, at least, have some knowledge about it hahaha...
*I like window shopping!! Which means, I like going around shopping centres/supermarkets, just walking around the whole place, to see see, so you may be bored and not like it...
*I like going to new eateries and trying them out, eating good food... (which reminds me, can't wait for Karen to come back in July so we can window shop, eat food, movies, etc... haha! Miss her too)
*Erm, I guess you have to share the same religion as me... in the past, I thought it didn't matter, as long as you were not a Muslim,coz of the conversion part, no offense, but after experiencing it, being with a non-Catholic, I realise that, I would not have anyone except a Catholic.. thats just me.. I'm not so strong in my faith.. am just only getting it built up and on track right now, so I really need someone of the same faith.. also, thinking about the future and all, it's gonna be difficult to work out if you're not of the same faith... hahaha..

I seem to have it all thought out huh.. but then again, who's to say that that may all change when you fall in love... coz with love, it doesnt matter.. love conquers all right? ;)Anyway, I can't seem to get someone out of my mind right now.. yeah, this is the very first time I'm admitting this.. ooooo... yeah yeah, someone has creeped his way into my heart...someone who lights me up whenever I see him, or think of him... someone, who is just so totally wonderful.. and I can go on and on, but I might give myself away, and we wouldn't want that now, would we? And I think, he is perfect for me.. but then again, he may not think that I am perfect for him.. oh well...and I havent gotten anything from God when I pray about it... except, that, to take this slow.. and I hope, that it will work out.. hehe... :) Its definitely not a crush, but hasn't fully turned into love yet anyway.. we'll see... :)

Well, wish you all the best wit your loves :)Take care, God bless,Love,Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home