My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, June 14, 2004

Sober?

Okay, I'm more calm now, I know what I have to do.. make peace with the person and with God.. in fact, I've always known it... just that I'm so damn disappointed with myself for letting him down... when I tried my darnest, when I really wanted to be good and not sin... but I have to remember that I'm only human.. and that the very essense of God is forgiveness and love... and that I am his child and that he will forgive me and take me back in an instant... I still feel like shit about it.. right now.. I guess everything will be all better after Confession... but the difficult part is not to sin.. if you're reading this please help me and pray for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home