My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, June 14, 2004

I'm in Love...:D

Yes I am, yes I am, with God!! Its just so wonderful. The whole of today, I was just in pure bliss... even Letchumi (Michelle) said she could see I enjoyed the camp coz I was GLOWING!!! How great is that!! Wanting to go for mass, even became even more wonderful, coz I was going to spend time and see the lover of my soul, Jesus. Unfortunately, after that things soured a bit. I guess things happen, and although now I'm finally calmer, able to think more straight, I will not be better until you know what and even then I guess, the scars remain. I think I'm not praying enough. Okay Marie, after this, its more prayer time!!

Anyway, wanna share a bit about the camp. Especially the third night, 11th June, Confession night... power man, the praise was just like the Leader's Camp praise, maybe even better!! I remember, after one song was done, and they put another, I thought to myself, 'wow, the songs just keep getting better and better and its great coz I just wanna praise you more Lord!' I think the pinnacle was when we all stood up in praise of The Lord. I was definitely touched by the Spirit, I was so happy, grinning from ear to ear, until my happiness turned into laughter!! Yup. And I wasn't laughing at anyone, I was just laughing out of joy. It was wonderful, I just could have boxed myself coz I tried to suppress it. Shouldn't have. Then my laughter turned into a teardrop or so, and then I could sing again. And although I wanted it to last forever, it came to the point in time when you just knew, it was time to stop. And the next day Bro Emmanuel from the Brothers of St. Gabriel (he was good.. I rem some of his stuff frm last yr), shared with us about the Youth In The Spirit Seminar that had the Holy Spirit moving among them too on the very same night as ours! Fantastic! :D

You know, I've got people telling me recently that I'm quiet...

9.45PM...Just got off the phone with Sebastian!! yeah, he is back!! I heard my room phone ring and wondered who it was, coz not many people call my direct line, and when I heard the voice, 'Hello, can I speak to Marie' I started SCREAMING AND SQEALING FOR JOY!!!! :D :D :D I'm still so excited right now I can't contain myself.... would you belive it, from terrible sadness, to incredible joy in an instant..!! And all because of God!!! Whoohooo.... Seb said he will sms me... he's only got 2 weeks.. 27th June he is flying off to Thailand again where he is spending his NS... oh my... and his birthday is this Fri!!! And I'm gonna meet him this Wednesday, coz its my only off day this week!! Only got tomorow to buy him something!! Whoohooo!!! Just when I thought my friends were so far away!!! Hah!!! :D :D :D

11.45pm... Okay, I just sorta 'talked' to him online... was a huge mistake... everything was okay at first... until he started becoming bitter and angry... sigh... how did it happen coz I asked his friend how he was, and then amazingly he asked me if I wanna talk... so met him online, and then, bitterness....sigh... big mistake... when will I ever learn.. :(

Oh yeah, I wanna talk about the movie I watched yesterday, The Punisher... its quite star studded and I didn't even realise it!! Like Rebecca Romijn-Stamos.... she of Mystique - X-Men fame... and Kevin Nash too!! Kevin Nash... of N.W.O.... formerly known as Diesel.. from Wrestling... no wonder, I thought that guy must be a wrestler, coz he was so big.. but it was very difficult to recognise him.. oh well...

Oh yeah, and where was I when I left off? The quietness part. Yeah, even got an annonymous mail from someone during confirmation camp telling me not to be so quiet. The thing is, I'm not! Just ask my mom, Seb, Selven even, or just observe me.. I'm definitely not..I'm one of the most chattiest chatterboxes ever, talking even nonsense at times.. I always have something to say, I from whatever happen at school (last time) to work... I guess its just the company of people that I'm with.. like, when I'm with a bigger group I tend to be more quiet... coz can get overshadowed at times, and maybe better at talking one on one.. Also, it depends on the person... sometimes, if I feel that I can't click with the person, my mind just goes a blank... :S ... and also, maybe, as to why I was quiet, at least in the past, is because, I'm afraid of saying the wrong thing..like afraid of offending people, and it has happened before... I guess, I'm temperamental.. thats what Seb told me just now, in the short space of time we talked, coz I told him that I told one of my friends straight, that I gave up trying to keep in touch with her... hahahah... oh well, thats me... I can be a bit blunt at times, without meaning too, and let my mouth shoot without really thinking sometimes... but, back to the picture of being quiet, I'm not really, so if you think I am, just try talking to me more, and you'll see :)

Thats it for today. I still don't feel very good... like there's a weight on my heart.. I hope that will be fixed... very soon... take care, and God bless,

Love,Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home