My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, June 07, 2004

Vanakam

Today, back to work after the weekend off at camp.After work, hung out with Letchmi for a while, until my mom joined us, eating at KFC, and she put on the henna paint that I bought a few weeks back on my left hand. Beautiful!! Seems that you have to dab some oil (any oil, even cooking oil) onto the paint so that the ink will last longer. Now I'm a real Indian gal. Lol. Sort off. Must get a sari next, learn how to tie it, get rid of my stupid pimple outbreak, then I'll be my beautiful self again. Hehe. Oh, and also grow my hair long *huge grin*

Then went grocery shopping with mummy again at NTUC. Spent 40plus bucks this time. I don't know why but I love shopping. Grocery shopping, window shopping, yesterday I went clothes shopping. Oh yeah, accesory shopping too. Hehe ;) Of course, most of the time its window shopping coz these things cost lots of money which I do not have in abundance.

Was so happy, found out by reading my pay slip today that I had gotten staff discount! I mean, every staff has discount but I always thought that only confirmed staff do, thats what the newer staff used to tell me. Lukily I didn't listen to them and still used my IC for the rebate :D *huge grin*

Nice hanging out with Letchmi too. Yesterday can say we almost went mass together, just coz I was slightly late, I sat somewhere else until after communion time. We almost saw Harry Potter today too, but because I already asked my mom to meet up with me, then could not. I think God has answered my 'silent prayers'... somewhat... hehe... by sending me a friend like Letchmi, and keeping me occupied with stuff like the church camp etc. I'm so happy, he knows what I need and what, especially during this period... when I had to let go of something, the start of something else begins. You know the saying, 'The End is Only The Beginning' Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ, Thank you so much for everything. :D

Love, Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home