My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

lamentations...

well... I'll just jump right in and say this.. remember yesterday I was saying.. that you gotta hang with the good people if you wanna be good... that means, you gotta ditch the bad... not that they are really bad.. but in the sense that, if you know yourself that if you hang out with them or talk to them you will easily be influenced and easily swayed.. I think thats what I gotta do.. sometimes, you really want to do good... or try to be nice.. but its so hard... so you have to ditch that person... else you'll be prone to sin.. I dunno, thats how I feel leh.. like, when I'm not in contact with such a person, everything is nice and fine, everything is good and happy, but once I get into contact, the goodness deserts me.. and I'm so easily prone to be bad... I'm sure if you're reading this you have no idea what I'm talking about hahaha...

Anyway.. talking to a good person.. is just so nice!! Especially when Jesus is with that person. Talked to such a person just now, even though it was for a little while, but the moment I did, it was so nice and peaceful, it was just wonderful. I just have to be like the person. As soon as I finish this I'm gonna pray and have some praise, coz I'm not feeling right, right now. Bothered. Arrggh.

Anyway, am also very broke right now. I haven't paid my $150 hp/net bill and I'm down to about $50 bucks left to last me till July 4th. I've got to do some serious disciplining of myself.. else, things are gonna turn bad.. okay, can't wait to talk to God and then I'm sure I'll feel better, Catcha tomorow, God bless, Love, Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home