My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Holy Spirit.. fall on me...

http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/religion/re0451.htmlhttp://www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/pentecost/seven.htmFantastic... the gifts of the Holy Spirit... don't get me wrong, they're not for worldly pleasures.. but instead, help you to do everything right.. help you to build your loving relationship with God..You know one of the most important things that I wanna learn about the guitar is that I gotta learn how to tune it!! Else i won't be able to play.. coz my guitar always goes out of tune.. maybe I'l buy a tuner...

You know the thing about blogs is, that you write down your thoughts.. its almost like you're talking to someone.. someone close.. so the things is, if the wrong person reads it then, ahah... well, it is not meant for them.. and guess that they just gotta take it in their stride.. like the things you say.. are not purposely meant for them to read.. they are merely your thoughts, know what I mean?

Anyway, I wonder what are the gifts of the Holy Spirit for me.. I mean, my gift.. what God wwants me to do.. like I know what are some people's.. its just so clearly obvious.. but I still don't know whats mine... I'm still the same old person, just that I'm trying to be better... hmm... and I must mention, that there are 2 people whom I have the most respect for right now.. 2 of my friends, from the youth.. and they are Francis.. and Jock.. seriously.. I mean, I'm not soo close to them, but what I've found out is, they're always smiling, always welcoming, always full of patience, and always have a good word to say about everybody.. and calm too!! Me, I'm prone to getting hyper.. I'm not calm.. patience, I'm working on it.. still a bit hot-tempered...and I tend to assume things about a person... really have alot to learn from these two... its like, the people you hang out with, will influence you right? Birds of a feather flock together... haha..so hope that I can learn from them a thing or two.. no wonder they were and are leaders.. and very good ones at that.. I thank you God, for letting me know them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home