My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Bikes!!!!

Fantastic man today.. actually now, 3.06am, gotta sleep coz wont be able to get up at 9am for tomorow's work, but I've gotta pen down what happened today...First of all, praise... was really looking forward to it and it was pretty wonderful.. songs basically the same as the camp, but what was wonderful was, God!! Yep. Its funny, when you want to become closer to God, when you desire for him and allow him to work in your life, the feeling is tremendous, I don't know how to describe.. for example, I was feeling kinda 'dry', how do you call it.. like, I wanted to be in the mood for/and praise, but couldn't give my all.. so I decided to pray silently... and then suddenly, I felt him!! I mean, I just did.. felt him there.. felt his presence.. felt his love... felt him listening to me.. was simply great... and when you feel the need to do something, you just gotta do it... like I felt the need to kneel, but was to conscious.. when I finally knelt, and followed my heart, it just was great!! Like, something was missing until I did it... also something wonderful was, this past week I kept singing the song... "I love you Lord, and I lift my voice..." whenever I was alone around the house, it just cAme to me coz I love him... and then, I suddenly realised that they were singing the very same song during praise!! What a wonderful coincidence. Only thing was I think I gotta get over my 'on the spot nervousness'.. like when asked to do things on the spot my mind races to think but goes blank instead... still, I managed to give thanksgiving for the very thing I wanted to give thanks for... and that was, getting closer to God...

After praise, I got more than I wanted... was planning to ask Jock already about riding, but I got more than that.. I got to sit on it, and my first lesson, lifting the bike or something!! I think I can really do it.. next week on my off day I'm gonna go cycling again to get the balance and practise... then I'm gonna try again on the motorbike if Jock lets me.. and then next month I'm seriously gonna sign up for lessons. My only gripe is, once again, that I may not have enough money.. like I think one shot is $200 ... and that would be half of my pay... and $100 goes to the bank loan.. which means I only have $100 left to survive on neccessaties... yikes.. but once I get my mind on something I have to do it.. like the lenses... so very soon yeah!! :D :D Happy happy happy...

Then went to Zion Road and tasted mushroom and cheese prata for the first time!!! Deeeelicious. But, $2.50!!! Heart pain. Even the cheese prata 30cents more than other places. I think next time I will just drink teh. And didn't have the heart to tell Vincent I'm not interested in insurance.. and he said it was not his company who called me yesterday!! So wierd... see this is what happens... you should never assume... but it was so wierd that I gave my particulars away and on that very same day, 2 hours later, got a call frm another company.. come to think of it the fella never intro himself.. grrr... nvm, if he calls again, muahhahaha.... and then, played pool for the second time!! Whoppeee... think I can do much better on my third time provided I practise.. and there's so much more I wanna do on my agenda... but thats what makes me happy.. living a full life man... okok, now 3.20am.. time to sleep, else cannot wake up tomorow and will have ugly owl's eyes... I always kena eyebags, not fair... okay, have a good weekend yah?

God bless, Love Mariep.s. disregard the typos/spelling errors.. i too tired to check already.. hehe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home