My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Broody Ol' Me...

hey yo was sup. Just came back from P&W just now. Hey, its the youth group's 13th anniversary. wow. How has it evolved over the years. I made egg sandwiches which thank goodness all was finished and everybody seemed to like it. Haha. :P Made with TLC anyway.

Anyway, blogs blogs. Blogs help you know more about a person. So, if you're reading my blog, and happen to be a friend of mine, thats good.. you get to know me better... especially acquaintances, coz I don't really talk much. But if I say anything offending I'm sorry, its not like I mean to. Talk much.. hey I'm actally a very, VERY talkative person. I have no idea why sometimes I tend to be so quiet. Maybe in large groups. maybe with people I don't know well. Maybe I'm just shy, maybe I'm worried of saying something wrong. But I'm definitely not quiet!!! Hahah, I better do something about it. I wish I could be the kind of person that just makes everyone laugh!! or, whom eevryone wants to talk to.. or look up to... but I'm not.. I'm just the silent brooder... silently obeserving my surroundings.. but not observing enough.. thats really gotta change.. Holy Spirit, please help me...

you know, been reflecting about relationships... what a sensitive thing.. especially BGR ones.. its like everyone tends to be hurt at some point in time, oh well, and I still wanna know what love really is.. like one of the intercessory prayers lifted up today.. do I know what it is or is it to me, just the good times??? Hmm, hmm. I've been thinking, maybe its not the influences in your life that makes you bad.. its you.. I mean, true, you tend to be influenced by people, and you should hang out with good people... but, you should be a strong person yourself.. and prevent yourself from getting influenced... I have yet to reach that stage.. and until I do, I think I better stay away from the bad stuff/pple. Hahaha. Sometimes it's nice to have the special someone, but other times, it doesnt matter at all. Like, you can be totally happy living a full life with good friends, family and with God in your life. Which is how I feel most of the time. Only a teensy weensy part of me, when I have nothing else better to think about, when I'm half asleep, woozy and all, then I wish that I had a special someone. Hmm.

The other day, yesterday, did not go cyling in the end. Met Sihan at Marine Parade library, and walked in to East Coast, but we got in at the wrong side, and we walked for an hour or so, just talking. When we finally reached the bicycle shop, Seb msged to say that he could meet earlier. So we went off to meet Seb at Bugis. Talking about Seb, really wanted to lift him up at intercessory today but didn't get a chance. Lifted him up in my heart. Anyway, Seb brought us to his auntie's shop at Selegie... Yoga!! Anyone interested in yoga? I've got mixed feelings.. wouldn't mind learning with friends but self-interest I'm not so sure.. hmm, maybe taekwondo or karate? Hehee... I also have no idea if 'd have enough money to learn to ride motorbike.. even if I get my pay.. coz this month I did not pay my bills.. which brings forward to the next.. which means, next month prob $250...I really really wanna sign up but i gotta think rationally and not rashly.. ...we'll see when I get my pay.. I think, riding can always be delayed for a while.. meantime, I'll just cycle.. and I can always learn a bit from Jock... but I'm really serious about it.. haha.. it all boils down to the job thingy!!

Tomorow work 10am to5pm. Sianz. 12.42am now. Cannot join the guys for basketball. Not that I am that good in it anyway, but still it'll be fun. Besides I always love basketball.. nvm, I'm sure there'll be plenty of future opportunities. Hey, Jock said he met Sharon (my cousin) just now. Cool. Wish I was close to my cousins. Seems like I'm not that close to any of my cousins, except maybe Johnathan as of late but he's pretty busy with work. Sigh. really envy (whoops, envy is a sin man! haha) Jock, Dennis, Fab.. and Nick, Francis, Isaac, etc etc.. family including cousins all go to the same church, get along great.. my cousins all stay so far... oh yeah, except for Theo & Aaron! Hey saw them last week in church sun 6pm mass... but they dissappeared after that.. hmm.. oh well...

Marie signing off liao...so hot now that my fan is spoilt... sleeping in heat man.. every night gotta fan myself (paper fan) myself to sleep.. somemore June, hottest month.. buay tahan.. nvm, maybe this heat.. will make me into one hot babe... hahaha.. lame joke, yes I know. Ciao. Good night. God bless,Love,Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home