My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Worst Birthday ever...

Today has got to be the WORST birthday ever in my entire history of birthdays.

When I woke up today was faced with HEAVY rain. Went to church soon after. The only nice thing that happened so far today was CORE CELL prayers. Fantastic.... and the funtime afterwards taking pictures. Oh yeah and Nandee's hilarious company on the bus on our way home. But he probably thinks I'm boring since he's the only one cracking the jokes I just laugh and laugh.

Today's the worst birthday ever not because I'm sick, or because it was raining (that was as sign it was going to be bad), nor because of anything other than nobody was free or around to celebrate with me. Coz it's Mother's Day!!! Fantastic. When I was in school, I always had the problem whereby my birthday fell during exam periods. Now, when it falls on the weekend and I can celebrate it, it clashes with Mother's Day. And don't talk about me celebrating Mother's Day with my mom. She doesn't want to it seems. She didn't even wish me a 'Happy Birthday' and neither did my best friend! Horror of horrors. Perhaps thats why I am having such a lousy day. People whom I'm not close too are the ones wishing me happy birthday. And yes, I do appreciate it.

Oh well... as it is, when you're left with nothing, who remains? Jesus. Horrible day. Haven't gone for mass.. am going for 6pm mass later. Well I hope that I can look forward to BurgerKing breakfast tomorow and Kingdom of Heaven and guitar jamming session tomorow. Yeah, all that makes me happy is just some company. Too much to ask? I think I'll go to church a little earlier and spend my day with God. Bwahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home