My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Compliments... for MOI!!!! whoopeee


' name=from>"Katherine Quek"

Wed, 18 May 2005 15:49:55 +0800
general.feedback@fairprice.com.sg

Appreciation to Joanne & Marie
Hi, I'm writing in to show my appreciation towards: 1) Chief Cashier- Joanne See(Thomson Plaza) & 2)Marie (Headquarter) ========================= After reading the Straits Time NTUC fairprice promotional advertisement on 12th May 2005, even 6th mth pregnant, I went around hunting for these 2 particular promotional items: a)Bzee Softener & b)Enercal Plus(which is not carried in every outlets and is not stated in the advertisement!!!) After many days running around, I still could not find an outlet that is selling Enercal Plus with Bzee softener (with x-stock) at the same place at the same time!!! Finally, on 17th May 2005, I went to Thomson Plaza where I finally located & purchased the Enercal Plus. Trying my luck, I approached Joanne for help: as to purchase Bzee softener at Bishan with my receipt meeting min purchase of $25(most impt where it still has x-stock)at the promotional price, she agreed instantly & immediately tried to make reserve with the Bishan branch at 7+pm but in vain!!! As Joanne was in the after shift on the following day and I was afraid to lose the stock, I called up Marie (HQ) to tell her abt my concern, she immediately followed up for me & got it done within no time!!! I am appreciative with both Joanne & Marie spontaneous helpfulness and hope that the management can appraisal them for being such great staffs.THANK YOU. Katherine Quek



> ----- Original Message -----> > > > > > From: "- Norman -" <>> > > > > > To: <ecom@fairprice.com.sg>> > > > > > Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 9:11 PM> > > > > > Subject: Compliment for Marie, Customer Service Representative.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > hi there,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > my name is Norman Chee. i would like to commend the> > > > > > > effort givent to me by your customer service rep.> > > > > > > Marie who attended to my call in the afternoon of 23rd> > > > > > > April 2005.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > she was friendly, extremely helpful and very very> > > > > > > understanding to my request.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > i reported weevils in a bag of rice that i bought and> > > > > > > was just checking if it was possible to exchange it.> > > > > > > she proceeded to contact the branch i bought it from,> > > > > > > the fairprice in Bishan St. 13, and coordinated the> > > > > > > exchange for me.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > thank you Marie, keep up the great work.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Norman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home