My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Birthday Wishes...

Ok I don't believe that if you say them out, they won't come true, so here goes:

1. For my mom's leg pain to be cured completely (you can pray with me for this)
2. To go clubbing at New Asia Bar or any hip hop club and by club I mean really club and dance the night away... (so far this has been my wish in ages but has never been fulfilled coz I just don't have the khaki!! ahhh! :( )
3. To stay in a 5 star hotel or Hotel Phoenix (I've checked it out liao.. perfect package... with massage chairs, bathtub, pc with internet/VCD player, access to California Fitness, breakfast included... *sigh* and then in the morning can just go shopping shopping shopping.. at night can pig it out in the hotel room... watch VCDs or play some card board games or something, or Truth or Dare? hahaha) for that matter...I was really gonna book the book for May 8-9 but this looks at though its not gonna come true anyway coz I'm not gonna stay in the hotel myself! Sun - Mon - who is not working on Monday anyway... just me I guess!

Yeah.. *sigh*

Other less important stuff that I do not necessary need to get:
1. A huge comfortable computer chair
2. The Nightmare before Christmas DVD
----Maybe some Jack Skellington stuff? (secondary)
3. Lots of movie vouchers please & company to watch movies (I'm a movie freak)
----Maybe some funny/fantasy VCDs
4. A rosary
5. A musical birthday card
6. A 5.0 megapixel or higher digital camera!! (wishful thinking)
7. A handphone that has a high resolution camera and video recorder (then I can do away with the wish for the camera haha)
8. A radio station deejaying job please
9. Prayers, prayers and more prayers
10. SURPRISE ME! Hahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home