My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Brief Updates

Hehe...

Last friday saw Disney on Ice... I don't recall watching a show like this when I was small. Nice!!! Somemore theme is Princess Classics... can you imagine how spectacular and beautiful and fairy tale like it was... Cinderella they had the carriage.. (as in beautiful props) Aladdin they had the magic carpet... Ariel the mermaid had the lobster and 'Under the Sea' song... Beauty had the Beast.. Snow White had the Seven dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty had the wheel..there was Mulan too... simply beautiful. Too bad a bit far away from stage. Met with Mai and 2 sec sch friends whom I was very happy they came.. so we had a chance to catch up a bit.. after the show we went to Changi Airport (to avoid the crowd) and we sat at BK for a while.. reached home just after 12... me was happy :) I can simply be happy just sitting down anywhere with friends talking... (and I dont mind eating too hahaha!! :P )so you get the hint! Hahahah... :D

Thurs evening me saw Nazira at Purmei!! Yayyy!! Me saw this girl that looked like my sis talking to my mom from far... she waved at me enthusiastically and I was like, my sis doesn't do that!! Hehe.. it was great seeing her yah.. hope can meet up soon.

Saturday, Benny Hinn day. Thing was I didn't go. Asked em whether they were going but they said no, coz the previous day was too crowded and they couldn't get in. So me decided to stay on at work until 2.30pm, to finish up cases. Coz I knew weekday won't have time to stay back. (Thank GOD audit kept on postponing!!) Later when they decided to go I was already on my way back and exhausted. Oh well, I've always been skeptical of what do you call them, 'Christian evangelists/preachers' I don't know.. but I had a nice time with my mom... went to Anatolia restaurant!! Been wanting to go there in ages. Then went for some slight shopping at This Fashion. Hehe. You know gals.. I know there are many brands out there that are pretty good such as Mango, Miss Selfridge, Mphosis, etc.. but sometimes you can get really good bargains and fashion at This Fashion. Me got the 10% discount card if you want.

Sun...today.. went to Sweelee (guitar shop) finally!!! So happy!!! Got myself the strings that I wanted and the tuner as well...(sigh I lost my previous tuner... I better take extra care and caution with this one... its in a sleek silverish gold colour and comes with sound as well. And Nandee showed me how to string my guitar.. actually Dennis showed me too last year sometime in Sept and in the end ended up stringing for me and I kinda forgot how to string since then. Anyway Nandee strung for me 2 strings, the rest I just did it myself!! Yeah it is pretty easy... and I'm so happy I managed to do it.. and I got a tuner back in my possession.. now I'm all equipped to practise my guitar like crazy so I can get better. If only I can manage my time properly tho. Haha.

2morow am probably gonna watch a movie (probably Unfortunate Events) after work. Happy happy again!! Me love watching movies and going out and eating. And now got lot of nice movies I wanna catch... like Hitch, Robots, Son of the Mask, Miss Congeniality, The Pacifier.. wow...if you're watching remember to call me!

When reading the church bulletin today I found out that the Penitential Service for our church is on 18th March fri. Thats the day supposed to be leading praise with Nandee! Haha... so cancelled praise for that week.. and now we're on for 1st April.. the week after Good Friday. More time to practise guitar (coz I havent got a chance to anyway) and spritual preparation (the service) before that too. Perfect how it all works out! :D

Okie thats about it for now. now I better go sleep. Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home