My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, December 13, 2004

Nothing is ever impossible for God!!!

Would you believe me if I said :

That we are the ones who can make the change in the world today?
That all of the dreams in your heart can come true today?
Life could be all that you want it to be today?

Would you believe me if I said :

That God can make miracles happen today? YEAH!!
That you don't need to wait for the answers before you step out in faith?
Nothing is ever impossible for God!!!

Coz if I had wings I would fly
Coz all that I need, you are
If the world caved in around me To you I'd still hold on
Coz you are all I believe You're the one that created me
Jesus because of You I'm FREE

Just live your life with God inside
You won't regret one moment of it
Just give all you can for God!!!!

~ Trust, hope, and believe in Him... and love him with all your heart ~ Marie ~ Good night ~ 1.20AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home