My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Life just keeps getting better n better ;)

yo yo wassup..today my off day, decided to go for evening mass, when my mom came home from work, I told her I was following her for mass... she said who invited you, I said Jesus, and she was very happy.. she said 'really ah.. thats good, Jesus invited you... I'm so happy'... hahahaha ;)

then after mass, we went to purmei, there's this new prata stall tucked in the corner of the cooked food rice stall and the popiah/western stall... very nice!! must try must try... me & my mom shared 3 pratas.. 1 cheese, 1 tissue, and 1 banana & honey... soooo deelicious... esp. the banana & honey, and all $1.50 each!! I think the one at Zion Road sooo expensive. So this one is highly recommended by me.. go and try... the uncle also quite nice n friendly, my mom can joke with him.

After that, went shopping at NTUC again!! My favourite past time.. hahaha...mom spent $70 plus!!! :O Yikety yikes.. wow... and I gt interview tomorow.. for PR job at NTUC HQ... really hope everything goes smoothly and I'll get it.. hope they don't ask about the MCs that I've had.. quite alot recently..hahaha...interview is at 5.30pm..after I off work.. can't wait to get a higher paying job.. then can give my mom back some money too.. since everytime its like I'm the one who make her spend spend money.. yikes...

now I only hope I can get 11th July off... celebrating my mom and Tricia's bdae...but I need to ask her for 16th too.. they wanna celebrate Nisha's (colleague) bdae... so I don't know if she (supervisor) will nag and grumble.. arrgghh... but anyway, everything seems to be all good!! Its looking good for me.. hopefully remains this way.. hahahaha... and then just now, at the interchange, saw Jerome.. (one of the kids who's gonna be confirmed) he's so shy!!! Well, just now he was.. haha... hope to see him this fri. okie dokes, shall end now.. wish me luck for tomorow!! and payday faster come.. am also planning to go to JB for 1 day with Karen... yeah she's back frm Aussie!! yippee.. have yet to meet her tho.. dunno how much I will need for JB..

hopefully I'll still have enough...and I'm supposed to meet Meixin & Jolene.. my attachment friends... but I replied her email super late now dun know if she still wanst to meet me anot or is fed up with me... yiket yikes... and to think a few weeks back I was lamenting where my friends were.. now they are right here, but lil ol' me can't manage my time and money.. yikety yikes.. hopefully everything turns out all good and well, take care yah...

God bless,Love, Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home