My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The MIRACLE has happened!!!!

Alright man!!!!

I can't keep quiet!! I can't wait a moment longer!! I have to post this:::

The MIRACLE has happened!! The illness that someone was supposed to have is GONE!!!!

I knew it would happen!!! If you don't believe me, read my previous post.

I'm just simply bursting with joy!!! Overwhelmed to the brim.

He has answered our prayers - we came together yesterday to pray.... and he has been hearing each and everyone of us individually.

I knew it... God will never hurt his children whom he loves.... !!!! Sometimes he just doesn't asnwer immediately... sometimes he says wait... but his plan is nothing but the best for us. True, we may have to go through suffering and pain, etc.... but... we will get closer to him and realise his great love for us... is unfailing... and also, to show that the miracle will happen!!!

"Ask and you shall receive"

"When two or three are gathered in my name.. there am I in their midst... and whatsoever they shall ask I will give"

WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel great things are gonna happen... just wait and see...!! And never stop praying... coz its communication with our loving Father.

P.S. My archives are temporarily unavailable... they will be up soon... then you guys can see how he has moved in my life!! My Spiritual Journey!! Thats whats this blog is all about!! Testifying of his great love :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home