My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Sunday, May 16, 2004

The Good... The Bad... and The Outcome... Part 1

Hiya!!!!!!!I’m back again after not writing for a space of 2 days? I think? Hehe. Let me update you with whats going on in my life… and certainly quite a bit has happened… starting with

Thursday, 13th May… an ordinary day, got up, went to work… at work something unexpected happened…. I was going to off work at 5pm… when around 4plus, I was told the manager wanted to see me…. Actually, my first thought was, die lah… he’s gonna ask me why am I always late for work….on the contrary, it was something good! It seems that they noticed… I had a diploma… and was wondering why I was working part-time, maybe I had other plans?

Anyway, my talk with him was quite long… he asked stuff like what I studied, my family, and my aim… basically Im pretty aimless.. so he was trying to advise me lol… real nice of him…. Anyway, the point was, if I didn’t have anything planned for my life would I be interested in the supervisor position, so of course I said yes… I was getting bored with work anyway… and the pay… not really getting me through… then he also mentioned that at headquarters, they had a pr (public relations) job…. But the pr job was the boring kind he said… office hours, answer phone calls…well anyway, he said he will talk to them… at the end of the day, he saw me again and he said HR will be calling me for the PR job…. Happiness man! Actually I was thinking its boring and maybe I want supervisor… but the good thing is its and office hour job, so I still can have a social life and still help out in church… as well as look out for new jobs, or, take courses or learn other new stuff that I’d been wanting to do….also I thought I’d just go for the interview and ask what the job entails and then decide…. But they haven’t called me yet… I guess coz its so close to the weekend… really pray they will call next week… coz me wanna do something new and get higher pay, the pay for my qualifications man!! Lol…. That was one good thing that happened that day!!!

The next good thing was, after work, I went to finally collect my lenses (it was already 2 weeks)…a bit worried and apprehensive about putting them on and all that, especially in front of the optician… but it turned out great…. She put them into my eyes first… then I had to take them out, then it was my turn to put them back in… and that was the hard part…. But she was patient with me… and finally I did it and I must tell you, to have perfect vision was fantastic!!!! And I didn’t really feel much which was surprising coz I expected to feel like there’s something there but it felt like nothing!! Fantastic… great… then I gotta go back in a week’s time for aftercare….maybe it was the bird shit bringing me luck…. Lol… yeah I think I forgot to mention that the day before when I stepped out of my block to head towards SingaporePost to pay my bills, wham smack, I kena-ed birdshit :S

then I went on a slight shopping spree at Cold Storage… yeah I love shopping and that includes grocery shopping lol.. or rather, window shopping since mostly I cant afford stuff…. And it was after that, that a bad thing was also about to happen….

I was faced with the hardest thing I’d ever had to do…heartbreaking, heart wrenching….i felt terrible, but I knew I had to do it… the thing was I panicked and didn’t handle it very well… but Jesus, knowing my struggles with this issue, made everything all right… he sent someone juz when I desperately needed advice….even though I’ve been looking for someone to talk with earlier, no one was really available until the very last hour when I faced the problem… how amazing is that… And although I first handled the situation selfishly and terribly, at the end of the day it was simply wonderful…. I was at peace although it was pretty heart wrenching to hurt someone….But I knew in my heart truly that it was for the best… and that nothing but good could come out of it…. And dear Jesus made everything all right… a terrible situation… turned into something good…. Who could have done that except the good Lord…. And it just shows that he’s been listening to be and being with me through my struggles… coz sometimes you really feel alone… but at the end of everything that has happened, I just know that Jesus loves me and cares for me, listens to me, and is always, always there with me… :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home