My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, May 17, 2004

My worst nightmare come true!!!

My worst nightmare came true today…. I woke up at 12plus PM… when I was supposed to start work at noon!!! Die die die.. rush rush … luckily nothing happened… started work as per normal….but this is my worst nightmare… that I would oversleep and miss an important exam, or work or whatever… and it actually came true today!! Gee! And actually yesterday, I had that very dream… similar lah… I dreamt, that bcoz I was always late… I got fired!! Oh my gosh!!!!

Anyway, the past few days.. had a good chat with my ol friend Karen… a good friend of mine from poly days…who’s in Aussie right now studying…. Boy was it good to chat… my friends all have their own lives… and now because I gotta do lotsa things on my own, i.e. independent woman,… kinda hard to find people to talk to or do stuff with. Anyway, she’s doing ok… can’t wait for her to come back in July, then we can go movies, eating food… shopping… whoooo exciting man…all d stuff that I like!!! lol!!! And Seb, miss him too… Seb is my best friend in poly who’s now in Thailand for his NS…. Haven’t heard from him in a while… sigh. And my other good friend over here in SG, Sihan, is very busy… been wanting to meet up with her the past few days but always something came up… but today something good happened… we finally settled that we will meet after Wed!! Really hope that happens lah, haha….

Anyway…. Today managed to put on my lenses quite fast… my right eye within 15mins, my left eye within 10mins!! Cool huh… Determination also plays a part… yesterday I told myself I’m not moving out from the chair until I get the lenses in haha….I think today it became easier… I knew I had to open my eyes wide.. and cup the lenses in on my eyeball… the reason why it kept falling was because it was too wet…. Taking it out is quite easy too… hope I become an expert in a couple of days haha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home