My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Bummer

Today, being my off day, I really lazed around like nobody's business lol..

Firstly last night I slept at abt 5plus AM, and today I woke up close to 2pm!! Haha... bummed around.. watched my favourite soap, 'The Bold & The Beautiful', the only work I did was laundry I guess, and a bit of ironing! Hahaha... what a peeg I am...

Then I watched some more TV... Fear Factor was on today on AXN... and the contestants had to do a pretty scary stunt.. they had to be covered in bees!! Chialat... its like you're facing death.. coz you can die from bee stings right...I know I can never be on Fear Factor.. and it isnt't coz I'm chicken, lol...

Friends the new season was also on, hilarious.. I love it... and after that, a new drama series, 'Nip/Tuck' about the lives of 2 plastic surgeons and, one of my favourite actors, Julian McMahon!! Fell in love with him ever since I saw him in Charmed.. tall, gorgeous, sexy... *swoon*... lol...and he's Australian... I wonder whats with Aussie guys... coz I think Hugh Jackman is sexy too, and when I was in Aussie, saw some really cute guys as well. But I may be wrong, coz I don't like Mel Gibson, nor do I like Heath Ledger... and they're both Aussies... hehe ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home