My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Work

Heya!!!
It’s been a while since I wrote. Super busy. And no internet to post hahaa… so by the time u read this would be ions away.

I was very impressed by someone who helped me yesterday. Truly impressed, was full of admiration and respect for this particular person. I didn’t talk much to this person until yesterday, neither did I thought this person was free to help. It was by a stroke of luck that I recalled her telling someone else before on Mission Sunday that if she knew we needed help and started early she would have come earlier. So I decided to try my luck. Person said most probably could, and later actually came down. Wanna know who this person is. It’s Felicia!! :) Yupyup.

Truly amazing. We were really short handed yesterday. We planned to do the crib yesterday. Or rather, I came up with the date :P Shawn was at Novena. Eugene was in Malaysia. Annette getting guitar and James and Ralph watching movie. Rest all couldn’t help. I was really desperate. Perhaps Sun was a bad day to do it.

It really made me evaluate my role in the youth. If I can’t motivate people to help why should I even carry on. Anyway Jock said to still come down anyway. He said we needed at least 4 people. And so far, it was just Ivan and me. Yikety yikes. Felicia confirmed later. I think I’m really blessed. That God let it turn out the way it did. Jock stayed only for less than an hour and the next hour was me, Ivan and Fer. We had a great time. At least, I know I did!!! Hahahaaaaa it was so fun. Me & Fer holding the structure and Ivan screwing it in. (afraid that he would drill his fingers in instead). Arranging the figurines whichever way we wanted to. Styling the ‘hay hair’ on one of them. Afro style. Pouring Heaven & Earth Jasmine green tea from a packet form into a bottle. Like pee-ing like that. Yeah I know, so disgusting!!! But everything was so fun haha. I’m a teenager at heart really lah. I was really touched. And these people could really work. Really really doing things. And taking the initiative as well. I really have the utmost respect and admiration for these people.

There are so many types of people. Those that can lead. Those that can organise. Those that command. Those that follow. Those that can do work. Those that can just talk.

It’s amazing how just one thing that a person does or say could just either open your eyes in seeing them. Both positive and negative.
For one person, it has changed my opinion coz I always thought very highly of them. Not that I thought any less highly of them after the incident, but now I know that I was too blinded by my ‘impression’ of them haha.
For the other person, there wasn’t really much to think about since I didn’t really communicate with the person. But after the incident, I now know I can count on them and I regard them on a high level. Yup amazing right. I think ‘amazing’ is becoming my favourite choice of word nowdays hahaha.

Later it was just Ivan & me doing the tree. I almost had a shock coz we were finishing the tree when some people said that it was not the right one. Luckily after mass Fr. Arro said it was okay. Can you imagine how heavy the leaves were and if we had to dismantle the tree again and bring it back to the store room. Not to mention I knocked my head tree times at the entrance and lost most of my brain cells hahaha. Yah, was pretty drained by the end of yesterday.

I also had a dream about somebody yesterday. Dreamt that I was telling a particular friend of mine off. Yeah. I guess coz I was fed up of this person. Seemed so self righteous and all that it was time I put this friend of mine in place. In my dream that is. Hahaha. Well, this friend looked so sad and looked like about to cry and was about to say something when I woke up!!! Arrgghhh how frustrating was that right. I was waiting to see what they would say hahahahaa…. Oh well, its just a dream :)
Oh, and last Sat during our prayers, it happened again… I was thinking of the song “Thank You”… my Beloved King… to you I sing… Hallelujah song… and afterwards, it was sung. Amazing. Oh, and you know what the meaning of the word ‘alleluia’ and ‘hallelujah’ means!!! It means glory and praise to GOD!!!! Amazing right!!! Always I just sing it but now that I know the meaning it puts so much more fervour into the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home