My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Saturday, November 19, 2005

God is Amazing!!!

Amazing! Just amazing is the word to describe it. The whole day at work was in anticipation of praise and judging from Tuesday, (where I was called to lead but delayed and lost the anointing sobsob) even though I was prepared, the fear factor was there. I reassured myself that with God, I could do anything.
It was amazing how things turned out really. Today was the night Ian Peterson was supposed to give session. But the children's camp was on. Aunty Denise graciously allowed the youth to go for praise. Then, amazingly, Ian P asked to postpone the session to 1st week of December as he was planning for a trip. Informed Auntie Denise and you could hear the instant relief in her voice "divine intervention" she called it. Guess they really needed help. God is amazing. Looked how it worked out.
Amazingly, it was a small group, me, Ivan and Shawn, although Dennis joined us at the second half. Amazingly, it was 2 of my closest friends in the youth. Amazingly, I managed to play the guitar and we managed to sing despite starting off with different tones, pitches and wrong chords.
Amazingly, Ivan spoke at the moment that was needed.
Amazingly, He touched our hearts. God is amazing! Praise the Lord! For as long as I shall live I will testify of His love.
My desire to play the guitar and lead praise and worship came true.
Amazingly it was with 2 close friends of mine and amazingly, we had the chemistry and the Holy Spirit was moving through us.
Amazingly how I was the only one playing, for the first time I was leading and praying at the same time as if there were other guitarists I probably would be distracted and tend to follow their style.
Amazingly, we finished at 10pm on the dot. Is God amazing or what!!!
I praise God with all my heart and soul and I thank Him for simply loving me.
Oh yeah, and so amazing, I was making my way to the chapel when Fr Arro passed me, so I said hi, and then he suddenly called me, he was like "marie" and I turned back and said "yes Father "and he was like, "should you want to use the prayer room you can if you are comfortable with it" and the words struck me and I was dumfounded and I was shocked and elated and excited all at the same time! I could barely manage "thank you" and then I was so excited that I wanted to message everyone but so excited that instead of sending the msg, I deleted it (new hp) more than oncend had to type it again and again and of course I was afraid that I would lose the "annointing" or excitement that I had but I didn't and after praise, we went to thank Fr Arro and he was like, "so that's good, in the future you can use the room you know, even if there is one person there" Fr Arro likes to say the phrase "you know" PRAISE GOD this is a sign that he is always with us, he loves us, he hears us!!! And it's a sign for the youth that God has great plans for them. (as we wanted to go back to the prayer room for a long time) Praise God!!!
Yeah, no fear anymore man!!! But if you were to ask me to lead praise again,I will need my guitar and my song sheet file haha,coz a bit difficult for me to lead if someone else is playing the guitar unless your hearts are as one and you understand each other very well lah. Mistakes mistakes. I know God doesn't mind. If the people mind then oh well.
Yes, I was simply on fire that I sat down on my bed and composed a song for God that very night -18 November 2005 around 1.45am:

GOD YOU ARE SO AMAZING

God you are so amazing
You bless us with your love
Forever we shall testify
Of your peace that is like a dove

God you are so amazing
And one thing that we know
Is that we will plant and sow the seeds
And our faithfulness will grow

God you are so amazing
So beautiful to me
I thank you for your great love
You mean the whole wide world to me

You mean the world to me
You are so amazing
You are all the goodness that we need
You are so amazing

You are my Lord!!!

I was so inspired. I mean, sometimes you can just sit down and write poems or songs and they turned out nice. But that night, that song expressed totally what I felt about God. He is simply so amazing. He simply means the world to me. He simply is so beautiful.. and He simply loves us so much! Hurray!!! And immediately I knew the tune,and immediately, I picked up my guitar and I could play it! my own special song for my one and only God! So happy =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home