My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Keep on growing and living in His Spirit

Okie, yesterday’s prayer was great! Fantastic! Amen! Somehow things are getting just better and better. The only one thing that I’m afraid is of falling to sin and temptation and being complacent, and I’m praying for the strength and faith not to. Haha, truthfully, I was a bit afraid of being called to lead again. Excited, of course. Wanted to lead? Of course! But was thinking, probably won’t be coz should give others a chance, wouldn’t happen 2 weeks in a row right. And also, although I was very much excited, a small slight fear factor was there coz of the different people that I was with. With Ivan and Shawn was easier coz we are closer. Hehe. Was my heart beating and pumping hard and fast? Yes it was. Then again that has been happening a lot recently, lol… I ain’t able to tell yet if its because of God or my own excitement and human nature.

Anyway, after Francis shared his passage… I sorta heard some rumblings. No idea what. Guess could be thunder. Anyway, hearing about the rumblings, this thought came to my mind: “The Heavens will open and the Son of Man will come down in all His Glory!!!” Whoohoo… It’s giving me goose bumps right now thinking of that. I’m not too sure what it means or whether if its meant for me, or for the group… anyway I didn’t say it out… so I hope I did not make a mistake by not doing that haha. Amazing right. Each week its just getting better, just building up. I remember – one week it was “I will be with you until the end of time” The next week, was about “having courage… as I had courage to take up that cross and you are leading the youth” and something like through me will achieve ----- stuff which Aunty Shareen told me but I can’t remember exactly but it’s a fantastic encouragement…. And then yesterday, about the Son of Man coming down. Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home