My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, November 14, 2005

DBLO

Okie,
So I was at DBLO again last Sat. I was pretty sianz at first getting boring everytime same place. Plus I was tired as the whole day was out. Took a short 40mins nap and thought that I still go. I had 2 encounters that night. Haha. First, I was the earliest to reach, so I went to queue and started msging my friends. This guy behind me suddenly asked me whether it was the DBLO queue. I had a shock so I simply looked up (didn look at him though) and said yes and went back to msging. I think he stoned for a while then went further up front of the queue where his friends were. It was a Chinese guy with plastic framed specs haha.
In the club I was seriously sianz. Didn want to drink much at first but I simply had no mood to dance so decided to drink more. Had a jug of Vodka Lime which was shared. Then had a total of 5 tequila shots. Yeah 5 hahaha.
There was this guy who came up to me and asked me if he could have the dance so I just danced with him for a bit but after that, yes, like what my friend guessed so correctly, I got scared, as we were dancing pretty close and I think he started to nudge my neck and I tried pulling my friends to dance with us. Furthermore I was pretty drunk that I could not reply him except for my name and I can remember how he looked except that he was pretty tall and I think he was Punjabi. Haha, I think after a few minutes I avoided him until he went away. Didn really feel too bad immediately after or yesterday as well as seriously, I didn know how to react and I simply could not imagine how some people can simply dance with strangers or even start kissing them and let them touch them. Of course nothing like that happened with that guy lah, just simply had our arms around each other but I just felt funny? how could I just dance with a guy like that who not even my boyfriend and whom I just met.
But yeah, I was pretty conscious even though I was pretty wasted. (Amazing right).It like my body was saying dance dance do stuff be wild but my mind was still pretty much conscious and was telling me, this is not right; this is not you..
Especially yesterday?I was feeling pretty sianz?I guess you could call it hangover as I slept at 4plus and woke around 9.30am. I was thinking I probably won go clubbing again as it was not what I really want. Unless its just dancing with a group of really close friends. And not to pick up guys or be a passive smoker. I sorta like killing myself you know. So funny, a year ago I was really desperate to club. Now that I actually doing it, it really a different story. How can people be happy just simply dancing and drinking. Just give me my guitar anytime and I can sing praise and worship and be happy I was telling myself.
Today was a different story. I came to work and my friends were like that guy was not bad looking, very tall and looks like the un?type. I was like shit. They were making me regret pushing him away. I think I was quite bad lah. Coz they said he really wanted to dance with me but I pushed him away. Hiyah shucks. I wonder whats happening to me. Firstly I feel that it was alright that I did what I did coz I simply could not just dance with strangers. Then after talking to my friends I felt otherwise - that I missed that chance since he was really cute and was interested in me. Shucks shucks shucks. Either I a really weird person, or I better set my thinking straight and know exactly what I want, and make that choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home