My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Friday, November 18, 2005

Am alright

Anyway, I went for prayer Tuesday night and everything is back to normal already. Haha. As in, no more regret about not dancing with that guy. He not a real person, and anyway, like I said earlier, how could one do such things with strangers. Haha, yayy I have Jesus and that all I need! Which leads me to the problem of letting go ?and fear. I really can stand myself sometimes about this but I know God can help me but he can make me coz of free choice. But sometimes its just so difficult. I am trying but I guess its just not enough.

The reality is that we are human, and the reality is that we are sinners. I try but sometimes my human nature just takes over and I sin. I hate myself for that coz you really want to be worthy and good and holy and then you throw it all away when you sin. But I guess the important thing is to learn from it and try not to make that same mistake again. The reality is that we are capable of doing anything as God is with us.

God with us, so close to us, God with us, EMMANUEL!!! Whooppeee.
Do not lose the anointing.

Topic of late ?Exorcism of Emily Rose. I think the message behind it is really good. Evil does exist but God prevails. Can you imagine that everything is good and holy it just pure ecstasy. It will overcome all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home