My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, November 21, 2005

Calm and peaceful

Hi!!!

When I think back to Friday I feel so blessed and so happy. It was really amazing.
Saturday I was blessed coz I managed to see the loves of my life ?my nephew and nieces ?after so long.

Sunday I went for the PPC Day?and I must say, I was very excited ?to finally get to know everyone ?being a PC Councillor?also means slightly more work?haha, but I so excited to be involved on the parish level?and towards the end, when we went one round to say what we can contribute.. I said I would like to be a voice for the youth.. to clarify whatever misconceptions there were and to resolve and work out whatever concerns there might be. Yeah and that all I going to say for now?haha?but being part of the PPC, made me think again, about the future next year. I would still very much like to be involved with the youth, but I don know if I can. Nevermind, I will keep on praying and I know God is in charge and everything will work out for the best. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home