My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Thursday, November 24, 2005

True Happiness...

Am a bit worried about my friend. Somehow she’s in a relationship she can’t or won’t get out of and it really reminded me of myself back then. The similarities are too much. All I can do is pray for her and advise her when she asks but ultimately the decision is up to her. Still, am so worried, coz of the complications.

I’m wondering why is it that people, or human nature, tends to love pain and suffering. Not the war kind, not the poverty kind. But the love kind if you know what I mean. I’ve been through it before. You know sometimes in a relationships, sometimes people cannot except being happy with the other person that they simply create problems. And then they hope they have a happy ending. But that won’t be the case. Actually as I write this I’m reminded of Bridget Jones 2. If you saw it, remember how she got that great guy, but she just couldn’t accept the fact that he truly loved her that she kept imagining situations… that he was seeing another gal behind her back (when he was actually having business meetings with that gal and that gal was actually lesbian who had a crush on Bridget). Hmm. Interesting fact right. Was thinking I would love to do a bit of psychology on this part here, to understand people better. I was like that too so I sorta know, but I don’t know why. Perhaps low self esteem? Anyway, right now I just couldn’t be happier. And I want to be happy every single day. Why would a person wanna be sad I wonder? Or, make themselves sad just to have a happy ending when you could be happy the whole time? Whenever I think of Him and how He loves me and just dwell in His presence I’m just so happy. And I’m like that the whole day. I’m in love!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home