My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Marie Bounces Back!!! Yayyyyy

Meaning, I'm feeling alive!!! Whoopee doop.... for those who didn't know... I've been sick since last Wed. Dunno what happened, just suddenly at work, started sneezing non-stop. And it became a whole body ache, sore throat and block nose. I couldn't breathe through my nose. Doctor asked where I've been hanging around. Got an MC for Thurs. Although I wondered why he gave me one day MC only.. I certainly wasn't feeling better. Dragged myself to work on Friday. Halfway through around 10 something I couldn't concentrate, the pain was that bad that I started tearing. Told em I had to go back. Went to doc in the evening and got MC for both Friday and Sat. Still wasn't better dunno what was wrong with me. Sat, Sun, had an aching sore throat and still couldn't concentrate properly. Yesterday also. I was like, arrrggghh stopppppp!!! Because when I'm sick, I miss so many things. One of the stuff I missed was Focus Group on Thurs afternoon. It was to discuss something with the rest of the diferent departments. (I was also hoping to know more people and get a chance to ogle at that cute guy from my office... kekeke... nope, I ain't telling who)... and then when I'm sick I tend to get delirious and irritated easily and I miss out quite alot coz I knew if I had gone for them I wouldn't be able to enjoy and, sigh. Oh well. Just now also had a throbbing headache suddenly towards the end of work. But now I'm revitalised!! Am bouncing back with a vengence!!! Yeahhhh!!!!

And no prizes for guessing who had something to do with it... JESUS of course... my lover of my soul. Beautiful Jesus. Didn't really know how to pray just now. I knew I wanted to spend time with him, in his wondrous presence. But I felt something was missing. Aside from the usual playing of the guitar, of P&W music in the background, basking in his presence... felt like I needed to do something.. coz I couldn't think of the words to pray... and then, I decided to pray the ROSARY!! Yupyup. Last week also I prayed it once. I think its fantastic. Praying the rosary helps you to meditate on the stuff/people you wanna pray for... and the words in the prayers you say are fixed. Its perfect when you are at a loss of words of what to say... haha!!! Yeah.. and it also shows that I'm moving on... trying on new things to build up my spiritual life... I'm happy, whoopeeee!!! I also feel much, much better. I've also come to the realisation that yup, I'm put on this dreary earth, and that life is sorta a test... but it doesn't mean I should shun human beings... I should reach out to them. We'll see yeah how I do...

Yesterday I emailed Karen... one of my good friends... which I've mentioned in my earlier blogs. She's in Aussie studying. Emailed asking when she would be back, coz the last I heard of her was in Dec, a phone call. (Connection to net there 56k.. pretty slow.. so I dunno whats been happening with her).. and she replied today, saying she just got back yesterday!!! Whoopppeee... so happy.. can't wait to catch up with her, although I think it has to wait till Sat.. coz I've got plans on for every day till Sat... and also... can't wait to plan to go Bangkok.. shopping !!! Whhohooo... I think I may not be able to go on a weekend right now.. coz of responsibilities... but I think I just might be able to take 1 or 2 days leave. Can't wait. Something to look forward to, and something that makes me so happy.

What a far contrast from last week. Last week Wed, I went down to a place to wait for a friend. And I was sick, but I really wanted to see her as its been ages (months) since we last talked or met. Waited for her for about half an hour... outside her workplace... coz I was scared if I went elsewhere, I would miss her... and when I finally got to meet her, we were like strangers. :( I was like, very, very disappointed and sad. This friend of mine, actually means a lot to me. Met her at the crossroads of my life. When I was getting out of my breakup, and finding my place with the youth. We suddenly found we could click, and I enjoyed her company as then 2 of my best friends were overseas and I was pretty much alone. And then I changed jobs, she got busy with her new course that she started and became even more busy with work. And it was hard to meet coz of our schedules. No matter how much I tried, she was always busy, or had something on. She also seems to have become closer with the new people at her workplace. Oh well. talked to my friend, well actually, Jock about it. He said sometimes you have to let go. When you follow him, be prepared to let go. And sometimes it is gonna be painful to let go. I guess so. A bit sad, but I guess God put her in my life for a reason and she has served her purpose in my life, and now its time to move on. Yup. Move on and meet new people!!! Yayyy.... I'm only sad that we cannot maintain our friendship, I mean, unlike Karen and me, Sebastian and me.. we always make it a point to meet up. But I guess it's different. Yes I have let go. But Letchumi I will always be here for you if you need me. I just understand that now we are at different points in our lives and that we have to do different things.

And yes, I'm verrrryyyy EXCITED!!!! I'm starting a new chapter in my life. Actually I've already started the chapter, ever since I decided to wake up from my dreary life. But now I've been given the chance to do so much more, to grow and serve so much more. And I'm so grateful to Jesus for giving me the chance. It's what I've always wanted to do since I was a teenager. And more so, now, because of the different responsibilities that come with it. And the thing that struck me was, that he said (you) chose me. And I asked, how do you know, did you asked (him)? And he said, he asked (you) a second time, and (you) said it was me. Words can never express how grateful I am to God. He has continuosly shown how much he loves me, and now he has given me the chance.. he has entrusted me with this. I will never let you down Lord, at least I will try my very best not to. Thank you so very much for not being bias. You are God, you will never be bias, how could I even think that! Thank you so much for having the faith in me, and believing in me, as it seems that others don't. And only Jesus has ever loved me and believed in me so much. Lord, please help me.. in whatever I do, whatever decisions I make, to always be in the interest of the people and out of love of them and love for you Lord. Help me dear Lord... coz now that I've accepted it.. I'm so scared of straying, or of falling away from you. That would be unthinkable. Always be with me dear Lord.

And I believe that everyone has their calling.. that Jesus has a plan for everyone and that he loves them so much. I only pray that they may realise it and be open to him.

Please pray for the core and the group. God bless.

Love,
Marie
12.15AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home